Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: Whatโ€™s in Your Basket?

Sephora Savings Event 2023Sephora Savings Event 2023

Fire up that Loves list, grab your beauty besties, and prepare to share all your product faves: the Sephora Savings Event is coming! Here in the Beauty Insider Community, we believe that itโ€™s never too early to start building that basket, and if youโ€™re looking for some shopping inspiration, youโ€™ve come to the ultimate place! ๐Ÿคฉ

You can think of this thread as your resource for getting โ€“ and giving! โ€“ unbiased shopping advice for shopping this epic event. Maybe youโ€™re looking to scoop up a few skincare steals, need some new haircare recs, or want feedback on all the makeup must-haves that have been trending on social โ€“ itโ€™s all fair game! Show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisionsโ€ฆ and donโ€™t forget to come back to share all your unboxings, swatches, and more! ๐Ÿ›

If youโ€™re Rouge like us, you can shop in-store or online starting Friday, 4/14 with a 20% discount with the code SAVENOW. If youโ€™re VIB, you get 15% off starting Tuesday, 4/18, and if youโ€™re an Insider, you can get 10% off starting Tuesday, 4/18. And of course, donโ€™t forget 30% off Sephora Collection all promo long, 4/14-4/24! Find out more about the Sephora Savings Event on our FAQ thread here:Sephora Savings Event 2023 FAQs 

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy during the Sephora Savings Event? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the โ€œ#โ€ sign!

Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: Whatโ€™s in Your Basket?

Always be yourself queens god loves you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’–

@reese0624  great picks! I personally have & really like the Rare Beauty highlighter as well as the Glow Recipe toner!

my friend has that highlighter! itโ€™s very pretty on her ๐Ÿฅฐ

Iโ€™m vib and I got two of the new gisou lip oil and the tower 28 lip gloss

should i get vib now so i can get the sale prices when theyre out or should i get vib when the sale starts (i dont know if this makes much sense lol)

i would say get it during the sale because you would be saving more money that way

I got some sunscreen and glow recipe suntan and a Lange lip sleeping mask

Slay!!

How did you like them? Those are great products! @lulubobo 

@lulubobo you reminded me to add Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ to my list.  Thanks!

I will be definatley getting the Natasha Denona Love Cheek Duo Palette 0.49oz/ 14g  in the sales section, such beautiful shades and such an amazing deal. ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿ’•

I have a few things in my cart but what I want the most is definitely the Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant Exfoliator 2 oz/ 57 g.

also, if you havenโ€™t tried it yet, I am in love with the new Patrick ta blush shade in โ€œSheโ€™s the momentโ€. Itโ€™s so pretty and I would recommend that to anyone whoโ€™s searching for ideas. PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crรจme & Powder Blush Duo 

One thing Iโ€™ll definitely be getting during sale time is the Dior BACKSTAGE Glow Face Palette . Itโ€™s so beautiful & I love a good glowโœจ

Yes that was a big hit๐Ÿ˜œi love it

Anything Dior and glow sounds fantastic! Do have anymore of the Dior products Iโ€™m really loving the Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss  @xteenab ๐Ÿ’•

Dior highlighters are so pretty @xteenab!

What can u buy for under 50$

testing