Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Holiday 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2022 Holiday Shopping Advice2022 Holiday Shopping Advice

Happy holidays, Beauty Insider Community! We like to think of this thread as your ultimate resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for all your gifting needs and winter basket-building inspiration. Whether you’re ready to start making a dent in that gift list, or mainly looking to scoop up a few beauty steals for yourself, you’ve come to the right place to ask for all the recs, show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to share all your glorious unboxings, swatches, and more! 🎁

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy this holiday season? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Holiday 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket? (Updated 12/1)

I wish I can get it's free bottle 1st then I will buy it.i spent so much money on all products but nothing soots to my face all gave me breakouts acne and damaging skin.

Sephora has an amazing return policy. If the product makes you break out you can return it, as long as it is in gently used condition (they always check to see how much you’ve used before accepting the return). The refund time limit is 30 days, and 31-60 days is store credit. I’ve heard wonderful things about this cream too, so if you want to try it I’d say it’s worth it 🙂

I grabbed the Sephora Favorites Ultimate Holiday Hair Hydration set - I love the kure mask and this set is the same price as just buying the mask on its own! Such a steal. 

@jessicalousie I picked this up during the fall sale and have yet to crack into it... but I still have another in my cart!  Such a good deal

Plan on buying Dior Pure Poison 😍

Please restock the Rare beauty Limited 3 pack blush set!!!

Yes i also wanted to buy during Vib sale but they ran out so quickly. #sephora please restock #rare beauty trio blush set.

Im getting setting sprays!!!!!! For myself of course 😊😊 my holy grail is

Urban Decay Mini All Nighter Setting Spray Ornament 

but the regular one 

Great choice @idanyd ! I have that one and I always use it when I want to make sure my makeup lasts in perfect condition for the entire day.

@idanyd  It’s one of the best!

@idanyd An OG for a reason!

Is the urban decay setting spray better than Charlotte Tilbury AIRBRUSH FLAWLESS SETTING SPRAY?

#ysl lipsticks galore!!

Cant go wrong with any of the YSL formulas @juzzypants 

I was told by two different associates at my local store, Boulder Colorado, that online use of the discount was unlimited and only the in store was a 1 time use. I was told this when I asked them if they could add onto my order and have something shipped to me. I was reassured that I would be able to still use the code online. I tried from the parking lot and could not. Maybe communicate your promotions better to your associates in the future. 

I decided to do a lip balm haul because you never can have too many!! I’ve been wanting to try LAWLESS Forget The Filler Overnight Lip Plumping Mask Cherry Vanilla  I have the original and I like it so I wanted to try the vanilla flavour. SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Lip Balm & Scrub Coconut  I keep it in my car. It withstands the hot/cold temps and it’s perfect to keep when I need some moisture and I forget my favs! I also grabbed Fenty Skin Plush Puddin’ Intensive Recovery Lip Mask With Pomegranate Sterols + Vitamin E Original  the dispenser really had me intrigued. Interested in this one!! And I picked up SEPHORA COLLECTION Vitamin Face Masks  the new ones! Can’t resist with the 30% off!

Those are great lip choices @ather ! 👍

@Saradestin  Thank you! 

@ather The SC Lip scrubs have really truly become my favourite scrubs.  Easy to apply and control, great price point and gets the job done.  I'm super curious on the Fenty as well!

@missjeanie  Me too! I’ll keep you Oates on the Fenty one! 

4 Replies
testing