Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Holiday 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2021 Holiday Shopping Advice Thread2021 Holiday Shopping Advice Thread

The holidays are here! Consider this thread your go-to destination for getting (or giving) unbiased shopping advice for all your gifting needs and winter basket-building inspiration! Maybe you’re eager to get started on that gift list and are looking for the perfect presents, or maybe you’re just looking to #treatyourself – either way, don’t be shy! Community’s the place to ask for recommendations, tell us your favorite deals, show off your haul… and don’t forget to share those basket screenshots, swatches, and unboxings. 🎁

Reply below and tell us everything: What are you adding to your basket during the holiday season? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Holiday Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

Thank you @itscarin 

I’ve got perricone and kiehls and the pat McGRATH new palette 

I watched Hindash’s video about his favorite concealers, and I picked out a few of his top recommendations to try; they’re in my basket waiting for 11/5 haha. BTW his favorite is Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer 🙂 I usually don’t wear concealer so this is new for me, just use my Dior Backstage foundation to conceal under my eyes a bit.

I’m also planning on picking up a couple of the small La Neige gift sets for friends, as well as the full size Grande gift set with the GrandeLash and GrandeBrow for myself. I’ve been using both of those for a couple of years now, and I love them ❤️ 

I’m contemplating getting the Nécessaire The Body Exfoliator - With Bamboo Charcoal Fragrance Free . I want a good body scrub and I really like that this comes in a tube rather than tub. Reviews appreciated if anyone has used this and Kopari Exfoliating Crush Scrub with Brown Sugar and Fine Coconut Shells or OUAI Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 g 

I got a sample of both scrubs - the drunk elephant and the necessaire, and I liked the smell of the DE one but overall I would recommend the necessaire! I have their body serum and it's amazing... So I was excited to see how the scrub was. Definitely not disappointed! 

@lcss716 @Thank you for your thoughts!! I really like their body lotion and serum as well so good to hear the whole line is strong !

DYSON!!!!😋

I will be getting myself the full system of #pattern product. I am also undecided on a face wash 

The #belif Aqua bomb cleanser is a great one ! I’ve been using it for years.  

I am definitely getting fragrance!! Currently browsing the giftsets and new perfume items. Deciding which Replica ones to get....Lazy Sunday Morning is a for sure perfume Im getting! May get By the Fireplace and Beach Walk or Bubble Bath. Decisions.. decisions. 

@ClassiLadi4u Ooo good choices! I love Lazy Sunday Morning☁️ and I also second @Gingeyface‘s reco for Tom Ford Soleil Blanc☀️ 

Beach walk! Hands down my favourite scent on this earth. Second is solei blanc by Tom Ford 

Will be starting my xmas shopping and yes it's skincare minis for my entire family 😁🤗

I certainly don't need more makeup but this is what I have in my cart right now 😅:

Screenshots_2021-10-23-17-24-11~2.png

 Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask Red Camellia 

Natasha Denona Mini Metropolis Palette & Brush Set 

PAT McGRATH LABS Divine Blush + Glow Trio Galactic Sun 

The Tatcha red lip mask is gorgeous and feels so good on lips. 

I didn’t even know about the red Tatcha lip mask until I saw your comment!  I can’t wait to try it. 

Same!

That lip mask is everything 

You are looking at some good items. Love Pat Mcgrath!!!!!!!!

@Buootiful Oh, Ohhhhh! I thought the Tatcha  red lip mask was exclusive to their direct site! Thanks for putting it on my radar that it’s at Sephora now. Adding it to my basket for sure! 😁

@Buootiful Did you order the blush trio from PMG since she's having her sale?

testing