Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2024

It’s that time again for Beautylish’s Lucky Bags. Which ones are you hoping to snag this year regular $75, XL $150 or are you going to pass on it? Please post pictures of the ones you get. They usually go on sale the day after Christmas and ship in January so sign up to be notified of when they drop on the site and be quick because they will sell out fast.

Please post your trades here Beautylish Lucky Bag 2024 Trade 

IMG_8111.jpeg

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2024

image.jpg

Shot in the dark - would anyone be interested in the R&Co Bleu Sleep Masque Night Repair Serum (retail $165). It doesn’t suit my hair type. I am open to trades (Sonia g brush(es), maybe a palette) or I’d be willing to selling it at a high discount ($50). 
Please message me or reply. Thanks!

I just got my first Beautylish Lucky Bag. I am happy with the contents as I do not own any of them. Not quite sure it is worth the money as I paid quite a bit in shipping but I am happy to have tried it once.

20240123_151529.jpg

20240123_152027.jpg

Total Value =$311.00 CAD

Ooh, is that Sheer Buffer I see @Mellmars1185 

I get what you mean though, the fees and extra kind of change the value, but it is a good mix, especially with no repeats!

@danielledanielle Thank you! Good eye 😉 - Yes it is the sheer buffer. This is my first Sonia G brush. It is also my first Wayne Goss item.

Just got mine. Trchnically nothing wrong with this box but the ND bronze face palette seems too dark for fair/light skin ( already have this.)

$464 value.

6855C1A5-A824-4A75-A495-EC5DF2C6969C.jpeg

33179FA9-632A-488A-9FF2-1230AB91CBE3.png

Up for trade- all unused and unopened:

A525D9D6-0897-43B2-BFED-32BA8879FE4E.jpeg

@Ispend2much6 @Was this the XL bag or regular?  Sorry you didn’t find things you want!

@itscarin  It was an XL. The value is there but I wouldn’t have spent $100 on the CT light cream but it seems lovely.

The trades are making it worth it. Lol

Is anyone still waiting on a lucky bag?  Canadians, did you get yours yet?

Remember when I said I should buy a regular bag because my regs have always outshined my XLs? But I bought an XL bag this time anyway? Sigh… 

If I didn’t already have Groundwork, I’d be happy to get it in this bag.If I didn’t already have Groundwork, I’d be happy to get it in this bag.

🟢 = Keeping 
🔸= Repeat item 

• CHARLOTTE TILBURY Charlotte's Magic Cream Light - $100 
  • 🔸DANESSA MYRICKS BEAUTY Groundwork Defining Neutrals Palette - $65 
  • NATASHA DENONA Pastel Plexi Glow Highlighter - $42 
  • R+CO Crystal Halo Balancing Scalp Scrub + Shampoo - $38 
  • 🟢🔸SONIA G. Fundamental Crease M - $30 
  • 🔸HINDASH Heroline - $26 
  • 🟢MOB BEAUTY Hydrating Cream Lipstick M62 - $24 
  • 🟢MOB BEAUTY RePurpose Capsule Lip Capsule - $5 
  • WAYNE GOSS The Essential Eye Kohl Pencil Obsidian - $14 
  • KITSCH Recycled Polyester Fluffy Ponies 6 Piece Set - $8 
  • GOOD MOLECULES Hyaluronic Acid Serum - $6 

TOTAL VALUE: $358

And I’m keeping only $59 of it. 😒 Eh, maybe I’ll give Natasha’s Pastel Plexi Glow Highlighter a chance… that brings my personal value up to $101, which is still $49 less than I paid for this bag. The Good Molecules serum is something I could find a use for, though I wish Beautylish had at least gave out the jumbo size instead of the 1 oz, sheesh. 

Will post in the trade thread soon, though I suspect many of us will be trying to offload the same items. 

Hmmm, well. I don't know how to feel about my XL bag. The value is there. About $375. But I don't know...The pump on the hair oil is broken. Not cool for a $50+ product. I'd be extra mad if I bought this right out. I've gotten the Smith and Cult polish, Surratt lip and Wayne Goss pallettes in other colors in regular bags in the past so they feel like special. The brush I THINK is Sonia G but there's no brand on it so I'm not 100% sure. It's good but I'm also underwhelmed. I'm also not sure on the price of the nail polish because there's not S&C on the website anymore and someone on IG is asking if they went under so...oops?

Natasha Denona Love Face Palette 62
SONIA G.Fundamental Fan - 65
Surratt Beauty Lipslique 34
Auric Smoke Reflect 40.25
Wayne Goss Amber - 55
Augustinus Bader The Hair Oil - 54 broken pump
HOLIFROG Solar Daily Mineral Sunscreen - 36
Kitsch Scrunchies - 6
Smith and Cult - 22?
Good Molecults Yerba Matte eye gel - 6

PXL_20240118_234654563.jpg

That's definitely a Sonia G brush.  The name is on the handle, but hard to read.  That's the newer version of Sculpt 2 @AzureRose 

Beautylish will replace the broken item

Ok, I know I said I was skipping this year 🙈 But major FOMO hit last minute and my husband bought one for me.

I’ve seen a lot of nice bags come in…and of course I got the one palette I already own. I traded for this CT palette last year. I actually like it a lot but don’t need another. The Sonia G. brush is amazing but I also own that one already, so I don’t feel very excited.

Bag total was $203. Not amazing.

I had really been hoping for Natasha Denona or Viseart.

Don’t know if I’ll do this again (but I said that last year too!)

IMG_4610.jpeg

ARe you looking  to swap any of these?

Possibly. I’m particularly interested in ND or Viseart palettes for trading. 

@azab53You'll be back!  XD  Just kidding!  Sorry you got a palette you already own.  I feel your pain.  I got a few really mediocre bags in a row and I swore them off for the last 3 years but seeing everyone talk about them got me hyped up again.  I hope you're able to trade for something you'll love or at least find a home for these guys.

1000012619.jpg

XL bag, worth about $399.50. Very happy with it! I will be trading the Viseart and Wayne Goss liner and gifting to friends the slip and RMS lip gloss. 

Hello all,

I received the Danessa Myricks Lightwork Volume V palette and while it is beautiful, colorful shimmers aren’t my jam. I would love to trade it for the DM groundwork (yes, even though it’s half the value), but I’m also open. 
I also received this $160 R&Co overnight hair mask if anyone wants to make trades for that. 

feel free to email me at meredithmatty@gmail.com or reply here.

IMG_2670.jpeg

Just sent you a DM @Merry143 . I have the Groundwork’s palette.

Everyone getting their lucky bags and mine is still in CA 😭

163 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos30
  • 1000000679.png
  • IMG_8111.jpeg
  • IMG_1248.jpeg
  • IMG_6776.jpeg
  • IMG_4168.jpeg
  • IMG_7854.jpeg
  • IMG_7875.jpeg