Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2024 Trade

For trades please post pics of what you will trade and what you are looking for. Please remember that Sephora doesn’t support selling of items. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets.

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2024 

IMG_8111.jpeg

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2024 Trade

 Shot in the dark - would anyone be interested in the R&Co Bleu Sleep Masque Night Repair Serum (retail $165). It doesn’t suit my hair type. I am open to trades (Sonia g brush(es), maybe a palette) or I’d be willing to price

IMG_2815.png

it at a high discount ($50). 
Please message me or reply. Thanks!

IMG_7056.jpeg

My Lucky Bag wasn’t lucky at all, so would be happy to trade. 
lip pencil Natural Berry

lipstick Amaryllis

viseart water lotus

iso Charlotte Tilbury, Chanel, Dior, Tom Ford, maybe some Gucci. Thank you!

Looking at everyone's pictures has me wishing I participated this year!

😊

Is there a way to get put on a wait list for these type of events, @SportyGirly125?

@missaa8 You can sign up on Beautylish’s website for when the bags go on sale Dec 26th or do a search for the link by typing it in Google. This was my first year in a long time not getting the bag. I’m glad I didn’t get one because the last couple of years hasn’t been that great. 

I never would have known about it if I hadn't seen your posts about it, @SportyGirly125. I think the bags look great.

@missaa8 @It was so much better years ago. It was also a lot harder to get the XL bags. The assortment in the bags isn’t the same as it was before which sucks. 

That's a bumer, @SportyGirly125. I hope they get better! What would you like to see for next years bag?

@missaa8 I think I’m going to stay away from the bags now and just buy what I want. I wish they would go back to Natasha’s big eye palettes.  Those were what people wanted the most. 

@SportyGirly125, I agree.

This is my first bag since 2019. Now I remember why I stopped buying them. The value is there ($242 for a regular bag) but I would not have purchased any of these items. I thought I’d at least get a Sonja G brush. Oh well.

IMG_5321.jpeg

SAME Last time I got one was in 2019 and also haven't got one since and was reminded why LOL I got the DM groundwork palette and some Wayne blush and lip liner- I post on here as well but you can email me at MissAmazings@gmail.com if you wanna trade for the ND palette and By Terry.. I swapped on MSA for years so am very familiar with the swapping process 🙂

Hi!  I have these items up for trade (all unused and opened only to inspect for breakages):

1. Danessa Myricks Lightwork V palette, $125
  2. Viseart Fleurette Face Palette in Amour, $40
  3. Charlotte Tilbury Eye Enhancing Beauty Secrets Kit, $35

Would you be interested in trading for any of these items?  I'm interested in the Natasha Denona Palette and the Sachajuan treatment.

Hello.

I received my bag, and while I can use most items, the Danessa Myricks groundwork defining neutrals is up for trade. I accidentally smudged one of the shadows when opening, but the palette is new. I'm looking for a Natasha Denona palette, my dream or others, except retro, nude and glam. I'd also be open to viseart palettes in neutrals.

IMG_7308.jpgIMG_7309.jpg

IMG_5334.jpeg

I got my XL Lucky Bag and would like to trade my duplicates or items I won’t use. I’m very interested in the ND Yucca Palette and Auric eyeshadows but an open to other items especially skincare and eyeshadow.

For Trade: 

Holifrog Solar Daily Mineral Sunscreen $36

Verb Ghost Oil $20

Good Molecules Hydrating Facial Cleansing Gel

I’m on the fence about trading my Sonia G Fundamental Worker M and Viseart Fluerette in Amour (not pictured). I think it would have to be the right item.

I got the ND My Dream palette if you want to trade for your Viseart palette.

@bunnyboo02  Thank you but I already completed my trades.

Hi!  I have these items up for trade (all unused and opened only to inspect for breakages):

1. Danessa Myricks Lightwork V palette, $125
  2. Viseart Fleurette Face Palette in Amour, $40
  3. Charlotte Tilbury Eye Enhancing Beauty Secrets Kit, $35

Would you be interested in trading for any of these items?  I'm primarily interested in your Viseart Violette Vespertine palette but if you're interested in the Lightwork V palette, we can work something out.

@Ispend2much6, no problem! Congrats on making trades and may you have more successful ones in the future! 😁

@aretsuya  Thank you but I completed my trades.

53 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • IMG_8111.jpeg
  • IMG_6775.jpeg
  • IMG_4168.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20240114-161917.png
  • IMG_0034.jpeg
  • IMG_4180.jpeg
  • IMG_7899.jpeg
  • IMG_0344.jpeg
  • 1000015276.jpg