From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Haul Stars

Haul Stars

• 48367 Members
  • 867 Conversations
  • 120 Photos

A place for our haul stars to share thoughts on their recent purchases. Unbox your feelings on new launches or your latest restock.

A place for our haul stars to share thoughts on their recent purchases. Unbox your feelings on new launches or your latest restock.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Incredible April Hauls 2024
|
Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp,I have been hearing a lot about BondiBoost recently; will make a note to look into them ... after I work through my stash ...read more
@jaaayp,I have been hearing a lot about BondiBoost recently; will make a note to look into them ... after I work through my stash more. I like that Verb set - it's a good one. My hair is still dark - dark brown/black; it has some blonde highighlighs in it. That's probably as far as I'll go. I would have a hard time sticking with the upkeep. Purple shampoos help with brassiness in the blonde and browns in my hair. I've been working healing my skin (dryness and breakouts) so it's been a super simple skincare routine for me of late - haruharu cleansing oil and their soft cleansing gel (replaced with Rhode Pineapple Refresh Daily Cleanser a couple of times a week), EADEM Milk Marvel Dark Spot Serum with Niacinamide and Vitamin C 1 oz/ 30 mL, Rhode Peptide Glazing Fluid, EADEM Cloud Cushion Plush Moisturizer with Ceramides + Peptides (the mini from the discovery set) and Biossance Mini Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Firming Oil 0.5 oz / 15 mL Let's see ... my shower shelf is currently lined with haircare:* Oribe Signature Shampoo * Oribe Signature Conditioner * OUAI Mini Detox Shampoo 3 oz/ 89 mL * Virtue ColorKick® Debrassing Blue - Purple Shampoo 8 oz/ 240 mL * Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 8 oz/ 237 mL (gratis) * BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY Scalp-Thingy: Scalp Massager bath & body:* Soft Services Buffing Bar Exfoliating Body Bar for KP and Ingrown Hair (2 pack) 7.5 oz / 221 g - I have a mini from the discovery set; it is used only on the soles of my feet. It's too rough for anywhere else.* Kosas AHA + Enzyme Exfoliating Body Wash (the orange bottle)* 54 Thrones Moisturizing Butter Cream Body Wash - Non-Stripping with Shea Butter, Ceramides and Niacinamide 8.4 oz / 250 ml * ALO Mega-C Skin-Soothing + Hydrating Body Wash with Vitamin C & Magnesium 6.8 oz / 200 ml (mini version - this one's new to the routine)* shower scarf other: * hydrating face mask of some sort, if there's room on the shelf, lol
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Haul Stars
Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?
|
Re: Sephora Savings Event 2023 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: i want to try these items! Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Silky Touch Highlighter MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water Jelly Tint ...read more
i want to try these items! Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Silky Touch Highlighter MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water Jelly Tint Lip + Cheek Blush Stain Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Foundation Brush 145 very interested about the brush btw lmk if you have it and if you like it!
New Reply in Haul Stars
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu @Thank you for starting the May thread ...read more
@CynthieLu @Thank you for starting the May thread
New Reply in Haul Stars
Incredible April Haul 2024
|
Re: Incredible April Haul 2024
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @Southernchic99 great haul, enjoy ...read more
@Southernchic99 great haul, enjoy
New Reply in Haul Stars
Sephora Savings Event 2024 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?
|
Re: Sephora Savings Event 2024 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?
NEWCOMER IV INSIDER
Reply: Go to your cart and buy the product that you have been wanting for so long! This is your sign!
Go to your cart and buy the product that you have been wanting for so long! This is your sign!
New Reply in Haul Stars
Flawless February 2024 Hauls
|
Re: Flawless February 2024 Hauls
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Ohhh thank you! I have both SPF that you gifted me about half gone, I'll be getting that one when I run out @SportyGirly125 ...read more
Ohhh thank you! I have both SPF that you gifted me about half gone, I'll be getting that one when I run out @SportyGirly125
New Reply in Haul Stars
Bronzing
|
Re: Bronzing
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I like Hourglass Mini Ambient Lighting Bronzer but it's not a drop, just a beautiful powder.  @PuppyLover12 ...read more
I like Hourglass Mini Ambient Lighting Bronzer but it's not a drop, just a beautiful powder. 😉 @PuppyLover12
New Post in Haul Stars
Mini hauls 2 and 3 Sephora Sale 2024 🥂
  • IMG_3852.jpeg
New Post in Haul Stars
Haul
  • image.jpg
New Reply in Haul Stars
Sephora Savings Event 2024 What didn’t you get?
|
Re: Sephora Savings Event 2024 What didn’t you get?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: That is good to know @CookieGirl1! I had it on my list for the next sale. ...read more
That is good to know @CookieGirl1! I had it on my list for the next sale.
185,199 Posts