From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Gift Ideas

Gift Ideas

• 25837 Members
  • 475 Conversations
  • 18 Photos

From bold beauty birthday gift recommendations to holiday glam makeup gift ideas, find and share your best gifting ideas with community members like you.

From bold beauty birthday gift recommendations to holiday glam makeup gift ideas, find and share your best gifting ideas with community members like you.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Community Ambassador Gift Guide for the 2021 Holiday Season
|
Re: Community Ambassador Gift Guide for the 2021 Holiday Season
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: Anybody knows when the Black Friday sale starts?
Anybody knows when the Black Friday sale starts?
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Christmas
|
Re: Christmas
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Kiva123 Great tips!
@Kiva123 Great tips!
New Post in Gift Ideas
Perfumes
Beautiful Holiday Gift would be Maison Margiela Replica Jazz Perfume
Beautiful Holiday Gift would be Maison Margiela Replica Jazz Perfume
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Sephora holiday sets for men
|
Re: Sephora holiday sets for men
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: Thanks! Currently there is only one for men that I have found (a Sephora favourites). I'm hoping there will be more for the holida ...read more
Thanks! Currently there is only one for men that I have found (a Sephora favourites). I'm hoping there will be more for the holiday season!
New Post in Gift Ideas
Holiday
Just started .y holiday shopping 🛍 early.Found great Tom Ford mini.
Just started .y holiday shopping 🛍 early.Found great Tom Ford mini.
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Gift Ideas!
|
Re: Gift Ideas!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @m0nsterultra Have you checked out the Sephora Favorites Luxe at Sephora there’s different ones you can pick out but they are al ...read more
@m0nsterultra Have you checked out the Sephora Favorites Luxe at Sephora there’s different ones you can pick out but they are always a great deal to try out different products
New Reply in Gift Ideas
BIC Boss Buys: Top 10 Gift Ideas for the 2020 Holiday Season
|
Re: BIC Boss Buys: Top 10 Gift Ideas for the 2020 Holiday Season
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: I agree @CookieGirl1. This has replaced all of my colognes because my husband has become scent sensitive and Josie’s body butters ...read more
I agree @CookieGirl1. This has replaced all of my colognes because my husband has become scent sensitive and Josie’s body butters don’t bother him.
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Gift Ideas
اللون شفاف
  • FD687B83-FC93-43FC-A435-7478F3A5E979.jpeg
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Skin Care
|
Re: Skin Care
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: Oh yeah! I really want #FOREO LUNA™ 3 for Sensitive Skin ! I've read so many good feedbacks about it. I need it 🙂
Oh yeah! I really want #FOREO LUNA™ 3 for Sensitive Skin ! I've read so many good feedbacks about it. I need it 🙂
New Post in Gift Ideas
Some Unique Ideas for gifts
I think you're looking for a gift for your significant other, and you want to do something charming for them, but you're on a tigh ...read more
I think you're looking for a gift for your significant other, and you want to do something charming for them, but you're on a tight budget. We've all been there! And believe me, when you're short on cash, that's when you come up with the most creative gift ideas. Unlike expensive but meaningful gifts, you'll almost always end up with something of more excellent value.Here are some romantic and cheap gift ideas that I have personally given and received. I hope you find something for your sweetheart!1. Mini Photo book2. Customized Greeting Card3. Key- Chain
3,055 Posts