Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

Perfumes

Hello everyone, I’m working on building my fragrance collection. Does anyone have recommendations on what I should get?

I’m in love with sweet floral, and/or tropical scents. Not a fan of strong woodsy. 

I do love flower bomb, Daisy Love and Volce Vita Intensa but I want more !!! 

Re: Perfumes

@JaydahR Hi there, I love fragrances myself 🙂 Here's some recommendations for what to try next time you are at a Sephora or any perfume shop. 

Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl Glam Parfum Limited Edition 2.7 oz / 80 mL parfum spray a nice blend of sweetness and floral notes. One of my favorite newer finds. 

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’71 Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL not a perfume, a body mist but since you mentioned tropical my mind instantly went to this fragrance. The absolute definitely of summer tropical paradise. 

Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Springtime In A Park Eau de Toilette more of a white floral scent, but still quite lovely and worth giving a shot.

I truly appreciate this ! Thank you so much ❤️

@JaydahR My pleasure 🙂 Another one that just came to mind is the NEST New York Sunkissed Hibiscus Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL it's a wonderful summery-floral. Might be a good mix of what you're looking for! 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing