cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

SEPHORiA: Virtual House of Beauty 2021 FAQs [UPDATED 8/11]

SEPHORiA_21_650x450_Community_v5.png

SEPHORiA is back and coming to you virtually with an event full of surprises!

General FAQs

What is SEPHORiA: Virtual House of Beauty?

SEPHORiA is Sephora's biggest beauty event of the year. Previously held in 2018 + 2019 as a LIVE ticketed event, it was the place to meet your beauty icons, learn about the newest product, enjoy incredible swag and more.

This year, SEPHORiA will be available to attendees virtually through a 3D, gaming-like environment. There will be an entire virtual house to explore – filled with brand content, special tutorials, games, and surprises.

When and where is the event taking place?

Saturday, 9/18/21 | 10am-1pm PT

This event will be taking place VIRTUALLY – meaning you can access it from your own home! We look forward to being able to see you in person sometime soon.

How do I access the event?

Registration goes live on 8/11 via www.Sephoria2021.com

Direct links to register will be visible across Sephora email and social channels.

Once registered, a link will be shared via email closer to the event day that will lead you to the event. You will not need to download any programs or apps to do so.

Registration will remain open until event day (9/18) via the website noted above.

Where can I find general event information? 

Please visit www.sephoria2021.com for general event information and check back for updates.

What devices can be used to access the event?

Desktop computer is recommended for optimal user experience. Smart phones and tablets can also be used.

Data usage may apply for mobile devices.

What is the ticket price? Are there ticket tiers similar to previous SEPHORiA in-person events?

The event is free to attend!

Registration is required to receive access to the event.

There are no ticket tiers; however, there is an optional add-on to purchase an event Experience Kit.

Is this event accessible internationally?

This event is accessible to attendees who live in the U.S. only

Are there any perks for Rouge members?

All SEPHORiA content and experiences will be available to all attendees regardless of Beauty Insider status

Registration

I have registered for the free Virtual event (NO Experience Kit) and did not receive an email confirmation and/or used the wrong email address. How to do I fix it?

Please check your spam or junk folders for your confirmation email.

If still not received, you can re-register for the free event at any time. Please make sure your email address is spelled correctly before inputting your submission!

I have registered for the Virtual Event AND purchased an Experience Kit and did not receive a confirmation email. What do I do?

Please check your spam or junk folders for your confirmation email first.

If you are still experiencing issues, please contact sephoria2021@eventique.com

Do I need to be a Beauty Insider to register for this event?

No. This event is open to all who live in the U.S.

Experience Kits

What are the Experience Kit offerings?

In addition to full access to SEPHORiA: Virtual House of Beauty content, Kit #1 includes:

• Full Size Product from: Danessa Myricks Beauty, The INKEY List, Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez, amika
  • Travel Size Product from: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare, ILIA, Briogeo, Biossance
  • SEPHORiA surprise sample bag
  • SEPHORiA swag

In addition to full access to SEPHORiA: Virtual House of Beauty content, Kit #2 includes:

• Full Size Product from: FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna, Tatcha, Saie, ITEM Beauty, Selfless by Hyram
  • Travel Size Product from: MILK MAKEUP, dae, BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY
  • SEPHORiA surprise sample bag
  • SEPHORiA swag

Both Experience Kits are:

• Available while supplies last. Limited quantities
  • Mailed to attendees’ homes (US Only. No P.O. boxes). Kits purchased by 9/1 will arrive by 9/18 event date.
  • $150+ USD retail value
  • 1 kit per person

Who can purchase an Experience Kit?

Experience Kits can be purchased by registered SEPHORiA: Virtual House of Beauty attendees.

Attendees must live in the U.S. Kits cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes.

Do Kit #1 and Kit #2 have different swag items?

Experience Kit #1 and #2 both have the same SEPHORiA swag and surprise sample bag. The only differentiation is in Full Size and Travel Size product. See first Experience Kit question above for a list of participating brands in each kit.

I ordered an Experience Kit but did not receive an email confirmation. What should I do?

Contact sephoria2021@eventique.com if you did not receive a confirmation email for your purchase. Please remember to check your spam or junk folders prior to reaching out.

Please allow approximately 2 weeks for your kit to arrive.

I ordered an Experience Kit but it did not arrive / arrived damaged. What should I do?

Please contact sephoria2021@eventique.com

Please allow approximately 2 weeks for your kit to arrive after time of purchase.

Will I earn Beauty Insider points on the purchase of my Experience Kit?

Experience Kit purchases are not eligible for Beauty Insider point accrual

Privacy

What will Sephora do with the personal information I’ve shared?

All attendee information collected will adhere to Sephora’s Privacy Policy

https://www.sephora.com/beauty/privacy-policy

Are there any programs or software I’ll need on my device to ensure my event experience runs smoothly?

No! Event will run off your internet browser of choice.

Will I ever appear on camera during the event?

No. While you can view talent LIVE in some rooms, there will never be a time when the attendee cameras are on and shared publicly. Cameras may be utilized during virtual photo booth prompts, however those instances are not shared externally by Sephora.

There IS an opportunity to submit a video for a chance to be featured in SEPHORiA that will be shared to registered guests via email. This optional activation will require attendees to opt-in and agree to participate.

Will my device audio be captured during the event?

No. There will not be any access to your microphone requested during any point of the event.

Social Media & Content

Is there an official hashtag for the event?

We encourage you to tag and share using #SEPHORiA. Don’t forget to mention @sephora!

Will there be any shareable virtual photo moments?

Yes – we can’t wait for you to explore!

What brands and talent can I expect to see at SEPHORiA: Virtual House of Beauty?

30+ brands are participating in SEPHORiA: Virtual House of Beauty, as well as our Beauty Directors and members of the 2021 Sephora Squad. Participating brand list is available on www.sephoria2021.com

What exactly is taking place during this virtual event?

Join Sephora for a free, one-of-a kind virtual beauty event where you’ll:

• Have access to an exciting virtual 3D environment with an entire virtual house to explore
  • Discover exclusive content and interact with some of our most loved brands, beauty icon pop-ins, plus other surprise guests!
  • Explore Sephora’s values and inclusive approach to beauty
  • Play virtual games with chances to win Sephora swag, take selfies in virtual photo booths, and more!

User Experience

Will tutorials be available to help navigate through the virtual event?

Yes, there will be helpful pop-ups and videos in the virtual environment explaining how various functions work.

Will there be live assistance available?

Yes, a chatbot feature will be present throughout the event for any questions you might have.

Will the event be ADA compliant?

There are numerous ADA compliancy considerations in place, including a 2D version of the virtual experience with access to all of the same content + experiences.

Can I be excluded from the event?

We want to give everyone the best event experience, so we reserve the right to remove access to any attendee if they represent a danger to themselves or others, are not following event rules, or are behaving in a way that we reasonably believe to be offensive or inappropriate.

All attendees who enter SEPHORiA: virtual House of Beauty will be required to acknowledge Sephora’s event code of conduct.

Stay tuned for more event details coming soon!

Re: SEPHORiA: Virtual House of Beauty 2021 FAQs [UPDATED 8/11]

Just received my Sephoria package (I ordered the #2 set). Everything was packaged in such a cute way, I can’t wait for the event to see what else Sephora has in store!

61E597F4-DE20-4C2C-A560-8318F9F458ED.jpeg45CFC79F-CA93-48A3-AB1D-5FF7D7F8FF34.jpegC6526BBE-5308-4E40-81B3-07F5A5901E4E.jpeg

@LCResz Interesting, for some reason I had guessed that the Rare Beauty item would be one of their lip products so I'm surprised to see that it's an eyeliner. This choice is more universal though, so I see where they're coming from. Thanks for sharing the contents!

@LCResz I agree! I thought the packaging was cute. I love that the “door handle” was the wristlet. I’m looking forward to Sept. 18th!

Check your emails.  I just got a tracking number for my kit.

The Sephora team should consider making more experience kits available for this event! It’s pretty ridiculous how the kits sold out within a couple of hours (kit #2) and then the following day (kit #1). You would think an event like this would consider being accessible to more people to give everyone the best experience possible. So far I’m really disappointed and it seems as though Sephora doesn’t care at all. I didnt even know this event was happening until Thursday and that was by chance and by then one of the kits was already sold out. 

I registered and have the email confirmation but I think I may have missed a check mark but I’m not sure. I didn’t know about the experience kits or even about this thread until some kind ambassador just posted this link to the virtual events on the community thread. How do you access the kits ? Are they Ava on the website? The app? Where? What? When? How? Help??

Hi @sallyjii,

Regretfully, the SEPHORiA Experience Kits are now sold out. For more information regarding these kits, please visit the SEPHORiA homepage.

Always.
Danee

Thank you so much. I wish I had known about it. It was just so exciting and was so many great products. But usually during live shopping experiences vendors offer awesome deals as well. I’m excited about joining the live events. So happy that the ambassador posted the thread for us newbies!🥰🥰

Re: SEPHORiA: Virtual House of Beauty 2021 FAQs

Just echoing how disappointed I am that Canadians can't attend and furthermore what a difficulty it was to find this information. Thank goodness @fatimamummy posted about this thread elsewhere otherwise I would have been up for hours trying to find the registration. 

@SephoraBIC do you have a launch time? PST/EST? Thank you! 

@SephoraBIC I agree with @fatimamummy . But why can’t Canadians join when we have been able to sit in on Sephora U.S. virtual events and vice versa? Isn’t the benefit of a virtual event that it’s without borders? Just feeling a bit disappointed…

Oh that means we were excited for nothing? Even Canadians can’t have access to the event?

@fatimamummy @haleyvvvv @Guessgal 

I'm so sorry this virtual SEPHORiA is open to US residents only! I will be sure to pass along your feedback so that future virtual events can be considered for our Canadian clients.

Thank you @DaneeBT 

Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 53 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos4
  • SEPHORiA_21_650x450_Community_v5.png
  • 61E597F4-DE20-4C2C-A560-8318F9F458ED.jpeg
  • C6526BBE-5308-4E40-81B3-07F5A5901E4E.jpeg
  • 45CFC79F-CA93-48A3-AB1D-5FF7D7F8FF34.jpeg
testing