Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

No free samples

What's up with not receiving the two free samples? This has happened a few times while they always show samples in email confirmation. I shop at Sephora is due to the free samples instead of other stores. I understand that they may run out of a sample, but they are not even bothering to give substitutions?? I guess I need to start shopping at stores where I know I’d get rewards/samples for sure with my purchase. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Tags:

Re: No free samples

I also didn’t receive my samples

Hi @kavuu1233,

My apologies! I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie

same. so disappointed!

@Tina22222 I will send you a PM to help. 

Just received my second order without a sample, at first I thought there is a spending limit but turns out there is no limit. so disappointed. 

Hi @Parandiiis,

I'm sorry about this! I'll send you a message.

Best regards,

Laurie 

Just received my order as well, no free samples 😢. I was looking forward to trying them out before buying full size.

@Pineapplemango4 I will send you a PM to help 

I just received my order and guess what!  No free samples!  The last order I received had incorrect samples, but I'd been told "samples may be random" once before.  I wasn't told I wouldn't be receiving any.  The stores have been especially bad about giving samples as well.  I've been in Anaheim, Petaluma, Disney Springs, Scottsdale, and several other stores and it's all the same.  It may be time to give up on Sephora....

@cburgess I will send you a PM to help. 

Me too. Bad customer service in Regina. I went to shop in store to buy two items, I should have got 2 samples plus a mini size product on that 30$ purchase, but the rude cashier girl did not even say hi and when I asked for my samples she said they are out of samples. She did not even say sorry and did not bother to offer any replacement. I was so disappointed and did not make my purchases! 

I have forwarded your experience to our Retail Division. They will contact you regarding this. 

Hi @MarjanMar,

I will send you a private message.

Best Wishes,

Janean

I just got my order in the mail and got nothing, no substitutions either 😕 was looking forward to try in order to purchase the full size products

Hi @HazelT94,

I'm sorry about this! I'll send you a message.

Best regards,

Laurie

Me too, I was so disappointed

Hi @DanielleMDani,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll send you a message shortly. 

Warm regards,

Laurie

Same here. I had 2 orders with confirmation for samples and both orders did not come with any samples. What is the point of giving the option online just to disappoint us when we receive our orders. 

Hi @missyme3,

I will send you a private message.

Best Wishes,

Janean

I also got none of the two samples that I requested with my recent order.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
testing