cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

2020 Holiday Savings Event FAQs [EDITED 11/6]

Holiday Savings Event 2020Holiday Savings Event 2020

Our Holiday Savings Event is here, and every Beauty Insider member gets a discount! Don’t forget—the higher your Beauty Insider tier, the bigger the savings and the more time you have to shop, so keep reading for all the details.

What is your Holiday Savings Event, and when is it?

Our Holiday Savings Event is the second of two seasonal savings events held each year where you (our Beauty Insider members) get a special discount just for being part of our loyalty program!

Rouge can shop early with their discount starting on Friday, October 30, while VIB can shop starting on Tuesday, November 3, and Insiders can shop starting on Thursday, November 5.

The higher the tier, the bigger the savings and the more time you have to shop:

Rouge members ($1,000 spent per year) get 20% off, VIB members ($350 spent per year) get 15% off, and Insiders (free to join!) get 10% off.

Rouge: We wanted to let you know that starting Friday, October 30, you get first access to shop before everyone else with your 20% off (that means you’re getting our biggest discount of them all!) through Monday, November 9. You can shop with your 20% off in store and online as many times as you like—just show or mention your offer to a Beauty Advisor to redeem in store, or use code HOLIDAYFUN online at checkout.

VIB: You get 15% off Tuesday, November 3, through Monday, November 9—that’s earlier than ever before! You can shop in store and online as many times as you like. Just show or mention your offer to a Beauty Advisor to redeem in store, or use code HOLIDAYFUN online at checkout.

Insiders: You get 10% off Thursday, November 5, through Monday, November 9. You can shop in store and online as many times as you like. Just show or mention your offer to a Beauty Advisor to redeem in store, or use code HOLIDAYFUN online at checkout.

Have more questions? We’ve got answers!

Where can I shop?

You can shop in store and online in the US and Canada and in Sephora inside JCPenney stores.

How many times can I use my discount?

As many times you’d like! Our Holiday Savings Event discount is unlimited use in store and online— just show or mention your offer to a Beauty Advisor to redeem in store, or use code HOLIDAYFUN online at checkout.

Wait, I’m Rouge...Can I really share my 20% off on Friday, October 30, and Saturday, October 31?

Yep, you can! Bring your favorite shopping buddy in store on October 30 through October 31 and, when checking out, let a Beauty Advisor know they’re with you. If they aren’t already a Beauty Insider, then we will enroll them. Then voilà! 20% off their purchase too, just like you.

Why isn’t my code working?

Be sure to pay attention to the timeframe for each Beauty Insider tier! Your discount may not be active yet. Here are the dates the code will work for each tier:

• Rouge: Friday, October 30–Monday, November 9
  • VIB: Tuesday, November 3–Monday, November 9
  • Insider: Thursday, November 5–Monday, November 9

Speaking of which, what’s my online code again?

Regardless of which tier you are, your code is HOLIDAYFUN.

Can I combine my Rouge Reward, Beauty Insider Cash, my Credit Card Reward, or my Credit Card first purchase discount with the Holiday Savings Event discount?

You will not be able to combine the Holiday Savings Event discount with Rouge Reward, Beauty Insider Cash, Credit Card Rewards, or Credit Card first purchase discount. Credit Card Rewards are available in the US only.

I am a Credit Card holder and have a 15% first purchase discount. Can I save that for later and use the Holiday Savings Event discount now?

Yes. You can choose to use your Holiday Savings Event discount now and save your Credit Card 15% off first purchase discount for later, but don’t forget to use your Credit Card 15% off promotion within 30 days of being approved. And, you will still earn 4% back on your Holiday Savings Event purchase when you use either your Sephora Credit Card or Sephora Visa card to make your Sephora purchase!

Is the Sephora Credit Card Program available in Canada?

The Sephora Credit Card Program is currently available in the US, and you must have a US address to apply for a card. We do not offer the Sephora Credit Card Program in Canada, and Credit Card Rewards cannot be redeemed in Sephora Canada stores. The Sephora Credit Card cannot be used to make purchases in Sephora Canada stores or at sephora.ca. The Sephora Visa Credit Cards will earn 1% back in rewards on purchases made at Sephora Canada stores and anywhere else Visa is accepted.

How do I earn 2x Credit Card Rewards during the Holiday Savings Event?

For a limited time, earn 2x in Credit Card Rewards when you make a purchase on your Sephora credit card at Sephora Stores or Sephora online only. Valid 10/30–11/9/20.

What does earning 2X Credit Card Rewards mean?

Cardmembers who make a purchase during the Holiday Savings Event earn 8% back ($10 for every $125 spent) in Sephora Credit Card Rewards. Offer is exclusive to Sephora Visa® or Sephora credit card holders enrolled in the Sephora Credit Card Rewards program.

Do I have to be a Sephora Credit Cardmember to earn 2X Rewards when shopping the Holiday Savings Event?

Yes, you have to have a Sephora Credit Card to earn 2X rewards on Sephora purchases made with the card from 10/30–11/9/20. To apply for Sephora Credit Card, visit your nearest Sephora store to apply or you can also apply on your mobile device with the Sephora app or online at www.sephora.com/creditcard.

When will I see the 2x Credit Card Reward available in my account from shopping?

The Bonus Rewards may take up to two billing cycles to add to your account. Credit Card rewards can be viewed in the Comenity Account Center, on sephora.com in your profile or within your billing statement.

Where is the promotion valid?

Valid on merchandise purchases made in Sephora US stores, Sephora Canada stores, Sephora inside JCPenney stores, and on sephora.com and sephora.ca. Offer not valid on jcp.com.

Can I combine this promotion with other offers or promotions?

This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or rewards, including Beauty Insider Cash.

Are there any exclusions?

Promotion is not valid on The Ordinary products, MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products, NUDESTIX Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel products. Clients are limited to the purchase of one dyson item and five Morphe items per SKU per transaction. Not valid on in-store services, previous purchases, purchases of gift cards, gift wrapping, packaging, taxes, or shipping and handling charges.

What else do I need to know?

Return of discounted merchandise will be for the price actually paid. Sephora is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen offer materials or barcodes. Offer has no cash value and may not be altered, sold, bartered, or transferred. Applicable Beauty Insider status must be attained prior to redemption. No minimum purchase required. Due to heavy demand, Sephora FLASH delivery times cannot be guaranteed for this offer. Sephora and JCPenney employees are not eligible for these offers. Sephora may modify or cancel offer at any time.

How can I get my order today instead of waiting for it to ship?You can reserve your products online and get them in a store near you today! Visit https://www.sephora.com/beauty/in-store-pick-up for more details and information on how it works.

If I reserve my order and pick it up within two days, but after Holiday Savings Event is over, do I still get my discount?

Yes! As long as you reserve your order no later than Monday, November 9, and pick it up within your 2 day window, you’ll receive your respective Beauty Insider discount.

I’m not sure what to buy for the Holiday Savings Event. Where can I get shopping advice as I build my basket?

There's a thread for that! Please visit this post to get advice from unbiased Sephora shoppers who can help you decide what to pick up during the sale: Holiday Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in your basket? 

Re: 2020 Holiday Savings Event FAQs

I got an email on October 19th for DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE ALL IS BRIGHT FACEWARE PRO SET for $555.00 CAD. Why is it not available to purchase now? I want to use it with my VIB Rouge discount.

Hi @Suey38,

I'm sorry this set is currently out of stock on our Canadian website! I recommend checking back on our website as it is possible it may become available again during the promotion. Thank you!

Always,
Danee

Wow!!!  I checked yesterday morning when the sale began for Rouge and it’s already out of stock.  That’s sad.  

Can this be used with the healthcare worker discount?

@claudian29 Those promotions are not able to be combined. 

Anonymous Insider

Does the sale start at midnight? (Example: VIB- 12:00AM on Tuesday, November 3rd)?

Hi @jamiemadison6,

Yes, it starts Tuesday, November 3rd at midnight PST for VIB members!

Always,
Danee

Does the Dyson Supersonic holiday set come with the same attachments as the fuchsia supersonic? Ie. The smoothing nozzle, styling concentrator, and diffuser, storage hanger and non slip mat? 

Hi @zeee12345,

Our teams advised that the Dyson Supersonic Holiday Set includes: Dyson Supersonic, Smoothing nozzle, Styling concentrator, Diffuser, Non-slip mat, Storage hanger, and Travel Bag. This has also been forwarded for updates and corrections on the product page. Thank you! 

Warm regards,

Laurie 

Hi @zeee12345,

I'll be happy to reach out for more information and I'll provide you with an update when I learn more. Thank you!

Best,

Laurie  

If something is clearanced at 20% off already, is there additionally 20% off the reduced price, or are these items excluded?

Hi @Decenberroses, 

The discount works on sale items as well. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thanks so much for the quick reply!

@SephoraBIC Hi! Is Sephora going to use Fleetoptics to ship our packages during the holiday events? 

Hi @GT722,

At this time Sephora will be using our normal shipping partners including Fleet Optics. Thank you!

Best,

Laurie  

Hi @LaurieBT ! Thanks! In that case, can we choose not to use Fleet Optics in Great Vancouver area? (Like, can we have shipping options before proceeding to checkout?) Two of my packages had problems with Fleet Optics before, I won’t buy anything if I have to use Fleet Optics...

Hi @GT722,

I am sorry to hear this and I will forward your feedback to our shipping teams. If you still need any further assistance with your orders, please send me private message with details and I will be happy to take a look further. At this time shipping carriers are automatically assigned to orders and we are unable to modify this.

Warm regards,

Laurie

Has anyone gotten an email? I haven’t received any Sephora emails about sales and promotions. The only emails I received are order confirmation emails. If I hadn’t search up when the Fall 2020 rouge sale would be I would probably have missed out on it. Many people are having this problem when I searched about it in google. How can I start receiving promotional emails again?

Same here - no emails. And their Instagram accounts (both USA and Canada) don’t have any updates either. 

Hi @Shalixx3,

Emails for this promotion have not been sent out just yet. I'm happy to check on your email settings and I'll send you a message shortly.

Warm regards,

Laurie

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Holiday Savings Event 2020
testing