Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin

Lightweight Moisturizer Recommendation

Looking for a recommendation for a summer daytime moisturizer that does not leave skin feeling sticky, something lightweight. I don’t mind the price. I have tried:

Glow Recipe Plum Plump Refillable Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  Too sticky

Bobbi Brown Jumbo Vitamin Enriched Face Base Primer Moisturizer 3.38 oz/ 100 mL Too heavy

Farmacy Daily Greens Oil-Free Gel Moisturizer with Moringa and Papaya 1.7 oz/ 50 mL close…but not hydrating enough

Re: Lightweight Moisturizer Recommendation

@AnibellaRocks  I’m oily/combo. For moisturizer, I’m the day, I use Sunday Riley C.E.O. Afterglow Brightening Vitamin C Moisturizer  It’s really light and fresh, and smells so yummy. For night, in winter I use a heavier cream, Sunday Riley ICE Ceramide Moisturizer with Vitamin F 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and in the summer, I switch to Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer   It’s divine. Good luck!🍀 

I have used the Tatcha for summer but not the Sunday Rileys.  Tanks for suggestion I will put those 2 on my list to give s try.

Thank you will try. 🙂

I really like "fresh Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Moisturizer", its a nice water-based moisturizer that's labeled as a cream but feels more gel-like to me.  I have sensitive skin that fluctuates from dry to normal to combo and it's been great with all three with no issues at all.

I was thinking of trying this one. Thank you 🙂

@AnibellaRocks @I have it but it’s not light weight and can be sticky. 

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing