Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Drunk elephant or glow recipe?

I have a question, what do you guys like more drunk elephant or glow recipe? #drunkelephant #glowrecipe 

Re: Drunk elephant or glow recipe?

I'm on the glow squad for this question @PreppyxGirl Team Glow Recipe for sure. 🙂

Which one do you prefer? 

glow recipe for me pleeeeeaaaase

it looks so cute and is aesthetic

#Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Hue Drops Sun Glow Serum 1.35 oz / 40 mL

is my fav

I’ve only tried glow recipe but I really want to try drunk elephant. glow recipe didn’t really do anything for me, and is just really fragranced I also have combination skin so it could just be me.

Glow recipe irritates my skin drunk elephant restored my broken skin barrier 

I'm a fan of Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL because it smells so good! The only problem was I kept spraying on my face because it smelled so good and probably ran out of it too quickly because of that

I would say glooooooOOooooOoow rEeEEEecipe bc its helped my skin A LOOOOOOOOOOOt

glow recipe. in my opinion watermelon is really good. drunk elephant is overpriced and overrated.

and glow recipe is a good product for that price.

I would have to say glow recipe because of  the sent and the price also they have much better reviews 

Omg same

Glow recipe bc it’s cheap!

I have a couple of minis from glow recipes and it’s easy to say I love them!

Glow recipe it’s cheaper then drunk elephant but still a little expensive 

but I have not tried drink elephant please reply to me if it’s good!

Preppyxgirl I would say glow recipe but I dont know what you want in specific.

I have so many products from Drunk Elephant and Glow recipe! I love them both so much and I can’t choose! I do have favorites though. Like the Glow recipe toner, or the Lala Retro Whipped cream. #preppyproducts #DrunkElephant #GlowRecipe

#GlowRecipeToner #LalaRetroWhippedCream

Both amazing I prefer the glow recipe though. It is more affordable and works well. The products also all have a fruity smell

I love both these brands and use them

regularly. Each of them has great products, Glow Recipe is definitely less expensive. Honestly I can’t choose one over the other because I love them

both! I would get some mini’s and try them out and see what you like best. 

i think the packaging for drunk elephant is cute but i would say glow recipe bc the prices are better and i feel like it’s just better for my skin

@PreppyxGirl I have to say glow recipe. I think their products are more reasonably priced and easy to use. Nothing from their line irritates my skin BUT I do think drunk elephant absorbs into the skin fast and feels really light and airy. I think both has their stellar products so it would ultimately depend on what you're looking to purchase 😊

@jaaayp @SportyGirly125 @car82 Thanks for the reply! #drunkelephant #glow recipe 

@PreppyxGirl @I would say Glow Recipe. 

@PreppyxGirl  Hi! I like Glow Recipe. I’ve used several products. I like the fun packaging, the smell, the price point and the results. I like Glow Recipe Mini Watermelon Glow AHA Night Treatment 0.84 oz / 25 mL

20 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing