Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential

blush

what blush lasts longest ? 

Re: blush

That is sooo good

@peytonbilliter Have you tried any of the Rare Beauty Liquid Blush? They are long lasting and a little goes a long way. I had a bit of a learning curve, learning how to apply them but once I figured it out, they worked amazing. They sell minis too! Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Mini Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Happy #Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Happy 

Hi Peyton! I'm not a pro or anything but I own a TON of blush products and it's one of my fave items. Typically I find that liquids last the longest- stains or cream blushes, with a powder blush over  the top to really lock and set the color. My favorite lately has been the Caliray brand stains! The peach color is SO pretty on and feels light as air but lasts. I also love the Patrick TA blush sets with his cream over powder method. Super easy but a very lasting pop. 

Also, I find that using the One/SIZE setting spray changes the game entirely and makes nearly everything last. My little sister had a friend wear it out to bob for apples last fall and her makeup didn't move an inch. Absolutely wild. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing