Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Which limited edition products and collections are must have and which to skip?

We've all felt the pain of those items that we would have gotten, should have gotten but now must pay way to much to buy from re-sellers.  Maybe collective BT minds can identify (while still in stock) the limited edition must haves.

Heading into the holiday season the limited editions will likely be more extravagant and exciting.  I'm eyeing Burberry and Guerlain.

Anyone have any thoughts on currently available or soon to be limited editions?

A lot of the holiday stuff is limited so I'm linking to the holiday thread as well : http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/HOLIDAY-2016/td-p/2454167

estee2.jpg

Re: Which limited edition products and collections are must have and which to skip?

Spoiler
test

Re: Which limited edition products and collections are must have and which to skip?

Limited Edition Loves and Lusts!!! This time of year there are so many limited edition products and we are also doing limited edition week in our challenge of the week https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Challenge-of-the-Week-2017/m-p/3410968#M15038 .

So what limited edition item are you loving right now and what are you still lusting after!?!

Love: The New Bite Beauty in Mauvember! 

Lust: Still the Becca X Jaclyn Hill Palette - wasn't on the luxury make up train when that came out but everyone still loves it!! 

Image result for becca x jaclyn hill

def the new limited edition lip gloss from becca, it is very similar a Kylie gloss

YSL Dazzle (repromote shade)

ysl dazzle.jpg

Chanel site only.  All limited

chanel neon.jpg

Holidays are coming...and I've been lax on this thread.

What I'm eyeing is the EL VB collection, releasing September 1.  I mocked it last year then fell in love.  This year?  The lighter single eyeshadow, the blush and a lip or two.

VB.jpeg

And a recent buy from Chanel.  Is this quad limited or not?  Unclear.  What limited are you eyeing?  Sad I skipped Moschino...but loving seeing everyone's photo.

@meganlisa   thanks for reviving this thread! I had totally forgotten about it! Lots of stuff coming for sure... for now I mostly have my eye on perm items coming... I do know that I will want the KVD Saint and Sinner palette and that's LE.

I was browsing on Barney's and found this in stock, it's from last fall and at one point it was sold out

504760476_1_TableTop.jpg

I think one could easily use this and still preserve the overall look. The pans are actually star shaped with a plastic backing (ie. not star shapes on black shadow background). There is a very light gold overspray over the whole thing that disappears quickly. The silver is shimmery and if I remember correctly the peach and purple slightly less so. They are super wearable colors. 

This is true.   The star shapes would definitely stay in place - I just don't want to lose the 3-D effect on my lovely stars:

IMG_8639.JPG

The more I look at this, the more I want to use it!!!! 😉

I have this one, but have never used it  because it is too pretty!  I have a bad habit of buying pretty makeup that I can't bear to use.  I may need to buy a backup so I have one to treasure and one to use.  😊

I really loved this too!!! But never pulled the trigger. Hmmm so many loves.......

@AnneMCCYou got this right?  I know a few others on BT did and said it's stunning.  I've seen a bunch of things come back in stock recently.  Makes for a treasure hunt!

A bunch of Mac Mariah is back on Nordstrom.  Some EL VB at Neimans....

I love mine,I bought it for the stars but ended up love the colours too and it's nice the stars don't disappear after using it.

I traded mine with @veronika23 but now I want to buy it again lol

@AnneMCC Been there, done that...

@AnneMCC  oh no!!!

Wouldn't be the first time I traded something and bought it back again...lol makeup junkie probs

Lmao I remember I did that with the Charlotte Tilbury Penelope Pink lipstick.  Thankfully it isn't LE hah, but I remember selling it and then half a year later I rebought it

2,767 Replies
testing