Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3065897posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Dry Skin
New to skincare
Hey there I’m new to this, I’m seeking skincare products and makeup products for dry skin!! My whole life I always thought I had o ...read more
Hey there I’m new to this, I’m seeking skincare products and makeup products for dry skin!! My whole life I always thought I had oily/combo skin. Even though I do get super oily in my T-zone once I wash my face my skin is so so dry that it flakes off, I have tried several different cleansers and moisturizers and nothing seems to work right for me, I have extremely sensitive skin on my cheeks when it comes to soaps, I have tried everything dermatologist tested/recommended and skin sensitivity products and I still seem to get hives after using soap on my face but unfortunately that is the only thing that removes the oil buildup on my T-zone I am wanting to get more into skincare and start wearing foundation and more makeup as well. I do occasionally get a few acne spots but I definitely don’t have breakouts or an excessive amount of acne. When it comes to foundation I am very very pale and have always had to use the lightest shades but I don’t like full coverage foundation I want it to feel light and not heavy but medium coverage if possible! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, TIA!!
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @SportyGirly125 Stunning look! Your outfit, hair and makeup look all look fantastic! ...read more
@SportyGirly125 Stunning look! Your outfit, hair and makeup look all look fantastic!
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi Excellent progress! Congrats on panning a shade in the WA Lipstick palette! I am happy that you are able to get a bit more ...read more
@itsfi Excellent progress! Congrats on panning a shade in the WA Lipstick palette! I am happy that you are able to get a bit more use out of the eyeshadow ☺️
New Post in Best Hair Ever
Recommendations
SpoilerSpoilerSpoilerI’m in need! I’m in need! Hi ladies, so I have greasy hair, dandruff sometimes it varys and I’m not sure wh ...read more
SpoilerSpoilerSpoilerI’m in need! I’m in need! Hi ladies, so I have greasy hair, dandruff sometimes it varys and I’m not sure why, I also am on the process of getting my natural wavy hair back because I have been straightening(flat iron) since I was probably 13 years old and I am 21 now. What would you recommend for someone that gets greasy hair every 3 days and to get into back in my waves.(also I have very long hair) I have been dealing with this for over a year and I recently found out Olaplex is NOT good for you overall (I have used in the past). There has been recent study’s on it ladies so be aware. Thank you in advance for helping a young lady out and the community as it may help others ♥️💪🏽 #communtiy help #insider #hair
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I just love the tray of treats @sister13  And I spy a few throwbacks that put a smile on my face. That Marc Jacobs lipstick!!! An ...read more
I just love the tray of treats @sister13 😍 And I spy a few throwbacks that put a smile on my face. That Marc Jacobs lipstick!!! And, of course the macarons. Errr, I mean, the Too Faced blushes. 💗
New Reply in K-Beauty
Moisturizer
|
Re: Moisturizer
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Personally, I am in LOVE with the Laneige water bank blue hyaluronic cream. It’s really nice.
Personally, I am in LOVE with the Laneige water bank blue hyaluronic cream. It’s really nice.
New Reply in Insiders
Ambassador Curated
Sephora Six - Fast & Furious Edition
|
Re: Sephora Six - Fast & Furious Edition
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu We were certainly “blessed” by the skincare gods.  ...read more
@CynthieLu We were certainly “blessed” by the skincare gods. 🙃
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
March Madness Beauty Hauls 2024
|
Re: March Madness Beauty Hauls 2024
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: @Sunnysmom Thanks for the Witch Princess swatch! I love the play on the name of Poppy’s original Frog Prince pH lipstick. I don’t ...read more
@Sunnysmom Thanks for the Witch Princess swatch! I love the play on the name of Poppy’s original Frog Prince pH lipstick. I don’t have this new one yet, but it’s on my list. Also interested in the other 2 new shades. I’m just happy to see Poppy creating lipstick again and want to support her. ❤️ Your other goodies also look fabulous!
New Reply in Clean Beauty
Blush in love
|
Re: Blush in love
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @MITCH0313 @Welcome to BIC! Pretty blush shade ...read more
@MITCH0313 @Welcome to BIC! Pretty blush shade
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts