Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3061245posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Brand Loyal
LANEIGE
Were the LANEIGE lip sleeping mask Caramel Apple, and Pumpkin Spice REAL LANEIGE lip sleeping masks, or were they rip- offs?I saw ...read more
Were the LANEIGE lip sleeping mask Caramel Apple, and Pumpkin Spice REAL LANEIGE lip sleeping masks, or were they rip- offs?I saw many of them today, not on Sephora, but they might have been discontinued if they were real and from the actual brand.
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Dupes!
|
Re: Dupes!
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @Lilyxoxoxo I wouldn't buy off-brand skincare. There is no way to know that they contain what they say they do and you can't conta ...read more
@Lilyxoxoxo I wouldn't buy off-brand skincare. There is no way to know that they contain what they say they do and you can't contact the company if something goes wrong. A hand sanitizer sure, it's mostly alcohol anyway. But anything that goes no your face, stay away. If you want some dupe options, there are some reputable brands that make similar products. Trader Joes has some solid dupes, and Korean beauty brands have lots of liquid blushes and tints for a more affordable price point.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Age Defiers
Fine lines on my forehead!
|
Re: Fine lines on my forehead!
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @snellybelly retinol and sunscreen are the best defense against wrinkles. Retinol can make your skin flakier so a good moisturizin ...read more
@snellybelly retinol and sunscreen are the best defense against wrinkles. Retinol can make your skin flakier so a good moisturizing routine is also key. If you smoke or use a tanning bed, those can age your skin as well.
New Reply in Bath & Body
Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Coming back in April
|
Re: Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Coming back in April
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @BreezeOcean did you mean in time for the sale? I think this was discontinued. I haven't seen any posts about it coming back. ...read more
@BreezeOcean did you mean in time for the sale? I think this was discontinued. I haven't seen any posts about it coming back.
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Comptoir sud pacifique
|
Re: Comptoir sud pacifique
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @megxox01 Sephora ne porte plus la marque. Si vous êtes aux États-Unis, essayez Anthropoligie. ...read more
@megxox01 Sephora ne porte plus la marque. Si vous êtes aux États-Unis, essayez Anthropoligie.
New Reply in Best Hair Ever
Need help whether to buy SHARK airwrap or not?
|
Re: Need help whether to buy SHARK airwrap or not?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: So, I have the Dyson and I love it, but I was at a Sephora recently and one of the beauty advisors had a beautiful blowout, so I a ...read more
So, I have the Dyson and I love it, but I was at a Sephora recently and one of the beauty advisors had a beautiful blowout, so I asked her what she uses and said the Shark round brush, followed by the curling barrel. She said she loves her Shark! Unfortunately, I haven’t tried both to compare them, but I think they are both amazing options, the Shark being a bit more budget friendly. There is a Sephora sale coming up in April for Beauty Insiders, so you can maybe get some additional savings if you purchase during the sale. Good luck @emmkayyyy
New Reply in K-Beauty
Tiny pimples under my eyes
|
Re: Tiny pimples under my eyes
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @q4m4r they might not be pimples. Look up milia. If they are, they need to be removed by a dermatologist to be safe. ...read more
@q4m4r they might not be pimples. Look up milia. If they are, they need to be removed by a dermatologist to be safe.
New Reply in K-Beauty
Muzigae Mansion Subsitute
|
Re: Muzigae Mansion Subsitute
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @cocoapink you can also pick up from Olive Young, Soko Glam, or Stylevana (those are all certified K-beauty retailers). I've never ...read more
@cocoapink you can also pick up from Olive Young, Soko Glam, or Stylevana (those are all certified K-beauty retailers). I've never tried it so I'm not sure what the texture or finish is like. Is it like the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream but leaves tint?
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
When to apply: The INKEY List Mandelic Acid Treatment/The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum
|
Re: When to apply: The INKEY List Mandelic Acid Treatment/The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @801WC It should be fine to use both on the same day. I would use the mandelic acid first, let it sit for a few minutes and then t ...read more
@801WC It should be fine to use both on the same day. I would use the mandelic acid first, let it sit for a few minutes and then the hyaluronic acid. I would apply a moisturizer after, as well. Make sure to use SPF in the morning since mandelic acid is a chemical exfoliator and can make your skin more sensitive to UV rays. I would also recommend starting with the mandelic acid 1-2 times a week for a couple of weeks so your skin has time to get used to it, since you're not used to chemical exfoliators. Hyaluronic acid is fine for everyday but is best applied on damp skin and under a moisturizer to help retain moisture in your skin.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lip combo
|
Re: Lip combo
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: You could recreate this with something like:Lip liner Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Liner Deep Taupe or NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner in ...read more
You could recreate this with something like:Lip liner Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Liner Deep Taupe or NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner in StockholmCharlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Satin Shine Lipstick Icon Baby Then a dab of gloss on top, a shimmery cream color, like Fenty Beauty Gloss Sweetmouth or SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Plump Intense Hydrating Lip Gloss 1 Hope this helps! @iessy
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts