Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3077888posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Incredible April Hauls 2024
|
Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you @sister13 (yes, join us in Club 99 ), @faeriegirl, and @curlychiquita ! I saw that brush wound up being the most tagge ...read more
Thank you @sister13 (yes, join us in Club 99 😈), @faeriegirl, and @curlychiquita ! I saw that brush wound up being the most tagged one in Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – CHAMPION REVEALED: Check out Community's favorite product! and I’m not surprised. 😄
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Best Hair Ever
The Dyson Beauty Thread
|
Re: The Dyson Beauty Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp, at my crown, I noticed my hair looked more full when I use the Ouai serum consistently. I have fine, thin hair and it is ...read more
@jaaayp, at my crown, I noticed my hair looked more full when I use the Ouai serum consistently. I have fine, thin hair and it is often very flat at the crown. It wasn't a ton of volume but my hair did look fuller as I was nearing the end of the bottle. Maybe my scalp was just cleaner and it didn't have all the stuff weighing it down so that's why it looked fuller? 😅 That could be a factor.
New Reply in Besides Beauty
The BIC Plant and Gardening Thread
|
Re: The BIC Plant and Gardening Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I am thinking my pretty tulip/hyacinth/allium bulb combos that bloomed so nicely last year may have gotten waterlogged over last s ...read more
I am thinking my pretty tulip/hyacinth/allium bulb combos that bloomed so nicely last year may have gotten waterlogged over last summer from the neighbors’ watering. But, I’ll keep an eye out if they may return! Otherwise, some nice bulbs below! I’m worried whether my two shade trees will come back, they haven’t budded out yet and they seem behind others in the neighborhood . The lilacs are leafed out and getting ready to bloom. The DogTuff grass is greening up nicely, though we still have some patches that didn’t fill in last year before winter. The same tulips and muscari flowers under the heavy, surprise 6 inches of snow we got the other day!    
New Reply in Vegan Beauty
STEAK YUM YUM
|
Re: STEAK YUM YUM
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Stop cuz y is steak so good🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩
Stop cuz y is steak so good🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @faeriegirl Great soft look! ...read more
@faeriegirl Great soft look!
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The Danessa Myricks Beauty Thread
|
Re: The Danessa Myricks Beauty Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thanks! It’s really pretty in real life! @Mellmars1185 ...read more
Thanks! It’s really pretty in real life! @Mellmars1185
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Oh, did you post about this one earlier @CookieGirl1? Let me know if I missed it and I can remove this post. I'm intrigued by the ...read more
Oh, did you post about this one earlier @CookieGirl1? Let me know if I missed it and I can remove this post. I'm intrigued by the notes - I don't think I've ever tasted, or seen, for that matter, a pink pineapple. I hope they get this in the stores close to me; like you, I'd definitely want to smell it.
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Ambassador Curated
Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @AlexBT Great favs for April!! I agree forget the rain and snow! ❄️ yes I said snow we had some last week! ...read more
@AlexBT Great favs for April!! I agree forget the rain and snow! ❄️ yes I said snow we had some last week!
New Reply in Clean at Sephora
Skincare
|
Re: Skincare
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @skincarefan0921 Mine is Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Dark Spot Serum Vitamin C Alternative 1 oz / 30 ml . What is your favor ...read more
@skincarefan0921 Mine is Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Dark Spot Serum Vitamin C Alternative 1 oz / 30 ml . What is your favorite?
New Post in Dry Skin
Saie dew blush in chilly
i have a question, i have the saie dew blush in chilly but everytime that i use it, it comes out patchy, ive tried different brush ...read more
i have a question, i have the saie dew blush in chilly but everytime that i use it, it comes out patchy, ive tried different brushes, beauty blenders, and even my fingers but it still comes out patchy. any recommendations on how to fix that :/? i really want to love it because of how dewy it looks and i love the shade on my skin tone. anyone know of any other liquid blushes that are similar to that shade and are dewy/glowy? it’d be much appreciated, thank you!