Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3075918posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Complexion Club
Foundation not sticking and face having peeling
|
Re: Foundation not sticking and face having peeling
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Try having a layer of moisturiser as a base for your foundation to stick to.Important that your base is the similar texture to you ...read more
Try having a layer of moisturiser as a base for your foundation to stick to.Important that your base is the similar texture to your foundation, eg.cream and powder works excellent. gel moisturiser and oil free foundation pill. Also don't smear or swipe. Press press press.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Complexion Club
Comparable powder
|
Re: Comparable powder
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Laura Mercier Smooth Foundation Color 2
Laura Mercier Smooth Foundation Color 2
New Post in Skincare Aware
Dry skin!!
I need help. Im almost 15 years old, few months ago my skin was good, i didnt have dark circles nor did i face many problems expec ...read more
I need help. Im almost 15 years old, few months ago my skin was good, i didnt have dark circles nor did i face many problems expect that i had few pimples but they never bothered me. I had this routine where i would wash my face with a face wash, apply a toner, and then use a moisturizing cream and drink plenty of water. And i would face masks from time to time, i always thought that i didnt need many products since im young, but last month i travelled and i didnt care much about my skin care routine. But it took the worse turn ever, my skin is dry, i have dark circles and i developed a brown-ish spots under my mouth because of the dryness. I dont know what to use and what to do!! Im pretty much lost and im scared that my skin will get ruined. I kept on searching for what products i need but im not sure. I have fair skin, btw. Also, my hair is also taking a turn to the worst! My hair is soft and curly, ive always had it in middle part and now i can sense that its thining. And its frizzy most of the time too. Anyhow, i also dont eat much fruits or anything healthy i wanted to now, does this effect it?
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!
|
Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: New SDJ set coming soon
New SDJ set coming soon
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Chanel Updates
|
Re: Chanel Updates
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @missjeanie, I love when Chanel comes out with palettes that have multiple shades/products. Let us know if you pick one up! ...read more
@missjeanie, I love when Chanel comes out with palettes that have multiple shades/products. Let us know if you pick one up!
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Incredible April Hauls 2024
|
Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi not really. I might get a sample of the Dieux eye gel and see how I feel about it or spray my face with a mist before I put ...read more
@itsfi not really. I might get a sample of the Dieux eye gel and see how I feel about it or spray my face with a mist before I put them on but it seems like too many hoops to go through. I think they’re too expensive for what they are but I haven’t compared them to similar ones. I know there’s a dupe on Amazon and Skin Gym also makes some. It’s just a silicone patch after all. I’m going to keep testing them but so far I wouldn’t recommend them. The one pro is that compared to the eye gels (like the Korean ones that come a bunch in a pot) these don’t slide around at all.
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @missjeanie I’m with you on the Mario cream bronzer. It’s such a great lightweight formula. I love Nars Audacious lipsticks, too. ...read more
@missjeanie I’m with you on the Mario cream bronzer. It’s such a great lightweight formula. I love Nars Audacious lipsticks, too. They’re getting discontinued and I’m wondering what Nars is going to replace them with.
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
|
Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: I had a Kate McLeod Unscented Stone Solid Body Moisturizer and I have no idea what happened to it. I don’t remember if I threw it ...read more
I had a Kate McLeod Unscented Stone Solid Body Moisturizer and I have no idea what happened to it. I don’t remember if I threw it out because I felt it was old or by accident but I can’t find it anywhere. Ugh, an expensive mistake.
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @heartsmyface the shoes are of a modern Victorian if that makes sense? ...read more
@heartsmyface the shoes are of a modern Victorian if that makes sense?
New Post in Besides Beauty
10% off text promo code not working
Hi ! I also sign up for recurring marketing alerts.I got the code for 10%off but it did not work.It shows something about BI membe ...read more
Hi ! I also sign up for recurring marketing alerts.I got the code for 10%off but it did not work.It shows something about BI members. How can I use the code.