Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3074523posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Everything Eyes
Ambassador Curated
💖 100 Days of Eyeliner Challenge 🌈
|
Re: 💖 100 Days of Eyeliner Challenge 🌈
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: 8- KVD Proud Peacock * I really liked this one. Hard to see on eyes so I'll just show the swatch.
8- KVD Proud Peacock * I really liked this one. Hard to see on eyes so I'll just show the swatch.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu I can see why! And yes that packaging is so cool! ...read more
@CynthieLu I can see why! And yes that packaging is so cool!
New Reply in Dry Skin
Help
|
Re: Help
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Allisonxx What's your budget? Some things that have helped me areGlow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum The Ordi ...read more
@Allisonxx What's your budget? Some things that have helped me areGlow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL Caudalie Vinosource-Hydra SOS Intense Hydration Moisturizer 1.6 oz/ 50 mL
New Post in Cheeky Cheeks
Eyeshadow as blush
I just bought the new #DanessaMyricks pallet-romance. I heard the cream shadows could be used for eyeshadow, eyeliner, lips, and b ...read more
I just bought the new #DanessaMyricks pallet-romance. I heard the cream shadows could be used for eyeshadow, eyeliner, lips, and blush. My question is has anyone tried this blush formula? If so what was your experience
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @makeitup305 looks like some beautiful special occasion make up! I love a 'best of' capsule! ...read more
@makeitup305 looks like some beautiful special occasion make up! I love a 'best of' capsule!
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The Trader Joe’s Thread
|
Re: The Trader Joe’s Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Ohhhh adding these to a list @itsfi ! I've never seen them pre made before. ...read more
Ohhhh adding these to a list @itsfi ! I've never seen them pre made before.
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Floral Street Fragrances gone??
|
Re: Floral Street Fragrances gone??
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I noticed that too, I decided I'll buy it on Floral Street's U.S. website 🙂
I noticed that too, I decided I'll buy it on Floral Street's U.S. website 🙂
New Reply in Deeper Shades
New to this not true to this
|
Re: New to this not true to this
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Danessa Myricks
Danessa Myricks
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!
|
Re: Jo Malone Thread: Share the News and Love!
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: @blackkitty2014 @itsfi @ChristalM Passiflora is my favorite, followed by Emerald Thyme, then Ginger Beer, with Musk Memento not do ...read more
@blackkitty2014 @itsfi @ChristalM Passiflora is my favorite, followed by Emerald Thyme, then Ginger Beer, with Musk Memento not doing anything for me at all. They are indeed cute but itty bitty! Worth the price? Only if you can get them for a discount honestly.