Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3066004posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
BIC book club!
|
Re: BIC book club!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hey, I would love to participate!
Hey, I would love to participate!
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
March Madness Beauty Hauls 2024
|
Re: March Madness Beauty Hauls 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thanks @danielledanielle , I had fomo when I saw your CT bag! 殺 Oh ya the Ciate! I forgot about those! You’d probably love this li ...read more
Thanks @danielledanielle , I had fomo when I saw your CT bag! 🥰 Oh ya the Ciate! I forgot about those! You’d probably love this lip then because the sparkles definitely show up on my lips!
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Favourite Vanilla Scent?
What is your favourite vanilla scent? I absolutely love Sold De Janeiro’s 62 perfume. I love how it is not a super strong vanilla ...read more
What is your favourite vanilla scent? I absolutely love Sold De Janeiro’s 62 perfume. I love how it is not a super strong vanilla smell but has a warm nuttiness to it. I also really like Laneige’s sleep mask in vanilla, both because it makes my lips feel soooooo good and because it just smells goods. I have some more vanilla favourites, but those are my top two. I would love to add to my collection, so what are your favourites?
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: You have a lovely lit from within glow about you in that photo!  That's a great time for makeup + skincare @danielledanielle! I n ...read more
You have a lovely lit from within glow about you in that photo! 😍 That's a great time for makeup + skincare @danielledanielle! I need to remember to time myself when I'm going through my skincare routine.
New Post in Skincare Aware
Product Help.
Hello, I am trying to choose a cleanser/make up remover and I have limited down my choices to two things. The Herbivore Pink cloud ...read more
Hello, I am trying to choose a cleanser/make up remover and I have limited down my choices to two things. The Herbivore Pink cloud and the Herbivore Aquarius. Does anyone know which one is better? Or if they are good? Thank you!
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: That shade looks soooo pretty!!
That shade looks soooo pretty!!
New Reply in Complexion Club
shade matching help
|
Re: shade matching help
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: i’ve tried the nars but not the natasha denona thank you so much!!
i’ve tried the nars but not the natasha denona thank you so much!!
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu Thank you .The Groundwork palette was lovely. It had some lighter brown shades I wanted to play with. I like that i ca ...read more
@CynthieLu Thank you 🙏.The Groundwork palette was lovely. It had some lighter brown shades I wanted to play with. I like that i can use the cream shadows as a base and set with the powders to make my look long lasting. It is truly a great palette to create the base of a look or a whole look. I am still just playing around with it on my eyes. The RB is stunning. I may need to grab another one during the sale. It is quite pigmented and gives a glowy look. It was super easy to blend out. I applied a cream blush underneath and set with the RB. I want to try it on it's own next time I wear it.
New Reply in Insiders
Sephora kids
|
Re: Sephora kids
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I can barely walk around the store anymore without tripping over lil girls😭
I can barely walk around the store anymore without tripping over lil girls😭