Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3065613posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
BIC book club!
|
Re: BIC book club!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @ccslin200, you can join anytime! Welcome! Jump on in when you're ready to share what book you're reading or have finished reading ...read more
@ccslin200, you can join anytime! Welcome! Jump on in when you're ready to share what book you're reading or have finished reading. Good luck with your final exams - and the prep time beforehand. See you soon.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Nailed It
Monthly Manicure Challenge 2024
|
Re: Monthly Manicure Challenge 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @peculiarzmakeup, thank you. I've learned the hard way that for me personally, I need some form of structure for a no/low buy or s ...read more
@peculiarzmakeup, thank you. I've learned the hard way that for me personally, I need some form of structure for a no/low buy or shopping my stash and a way to make it fun. Otherwise, my resolve will weaken and I'll just cave. Oooh, teal will be a beautiful shade to explore! That's a color that would look amazing in so many different finishes, formulations and textures - creme, metallic, with glitter, holos, mattes, etc. Endless possibilities. Excited to see your polish choices and mani's! 💅
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Ambassador Curated
Monthly Favorites: March 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: March 2024 Edition!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Oooh that Jelly Stick is popping up everywhere. @PrettyPaint How are you using it? Do you like it on your lips or cheeks, or both? ...read more
Oooh that Jelly Stick is popping up everywhere. @PrettyPaint How are you using it? Do you like it on your lips or cheeks, or both??
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
March Madness Beauty Hauls 2024
|
Re: March Madness Beauty Hauls 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Got the body oil for 50% off
Got the body oil for 50% off
Piercing
|
Re: Piercing
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I want to get my nose pierced so bad but I don't want it to leave a scar!
I want to get my nose pierced so bad but I don't want it to leave a scar!
New Reply in Skincare Aware
What is your makeup routine in terms of removing makeup?
|
Re: What is your makeup routine in terms of removing makeup?
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: @peculiarzmakeup I don’t rely on makeup removers to nourish or moisturize my skin but, eh, 2 of my removers can technically do bo ...read more
@peculiarzmakeup I don’t rely on makeup removers to nourish or moisturize my skin but, eh, 2 of my removers can technically do both those things. Stubborn eye makeup: I use Paula’s Choice Gentle Touch Makeup Remover on reusable cotton/bamboo rounds. Hold a round against one eye for 60 seconds, then gently wipe. Everything else: if I don’t use PC Gentle Touch on the rest of my face, I use one of these instead. #The INKEY List Oat Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 5 oz/ 150 mL , especially on days my skin’s irritated; I sometimes let it sit 5-10 minutes on my skin as a soothing oat mask Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water + a reusable cotton/bamboo round Paula's Choice Omega + Complex Cleansing Balm 3.5 oz/ 104 mL , though I prefer The Inkey List’s which doesn’t hurt my eyes When using a balm, I usually just rinse it off while I’m in the shower (I’m a nighttime shower person) and then follow with my facial cleanser. If I remove makeup over a sink instead, then I typically use a wet plush microfiber cloth (like a The Original MakeUp Eraser The Original MakeUp Eraser® Makeup Remover Cloth) to wipe it away without splashing water all over the place. A friend recently sent me a box of Clean Skin Club XL-size single use towels to try in place of microfiber cloths. They’ve been especially helpful lately since I’ve been too sick to stand in the shower very long and have had to wash my face over the sink instead, plus I don’t have to worry about cooties accumulating on them. I’ll probably always prefer repeat-use cloths for sustainability reasons (though there’s some debate on how sustainable they really are), but single-use towels do have advantages. Moisturizer: my usual PM facial moisturizer is CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion. It plays nice with my retinaldehyde serum that contains evening primrose oil. In the morning, moisturizer depends on the weather: the CeraVe lotion is great in warm weather; chillier weather calls for Vanicream Daily Facial Moisturizer; cold weather often requires CeraVe Moisturizing Cream. If my skin’s in cranky tantrum mode, I use either Vanicream Moisturizing Lotion (has a very basic and effective formula that won’t worsen irritation) or an Aveeno body lotion (hooray colloidal oats!) on my face. And if temps are below 0ºF, I sometimes top moisturizer with a petrolatum balm to protect against chapping and windburn: either Aquaphor Ointment or CeraVe Healing Ointment. Oh, and in summer, I often skip AM moisturizer and let sunscreen pull double duty.
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @JoSometimes @Beautiful lippie. Love the outfit too. ...read more
@JoSometimes @Beautiful lippie. Love the outfit too.
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: my dog is so ugly i cant even😂
my dog is so ugly i cant even😂
New Reply in Skincare Aware
I need help with everything. Skincare and makeup advice. Please 🙏
|
Re: I need help with everything. Skincare and makeup advice. Please 🙏
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Vanne246 @Strivectin makes great anti aging products. I’m 41 and have been using the brand for years StriVectin Peptight ™ 360˚ ...read more
@Vanne246 @Strivectin makes great anti aging products. I’m 41 and have been using the brand for years StriVectin Peptight ™ 360˚ Tightening Eye Serum 1 oz / 30 mL StriVectin Intensive Eye Cream Concentrate for Wrinkles PLUS 1 oz / 30 mL StriVectin Peptight™ Tightening Neck Serum Roller 1.7 oz/ 50 mL StriVectin TL Advanced™ Tightening Neck Cream PLUS with Alpha-3 Peptide ™ Tatcha Violet-C Brightening Serum 20% Vitamin C + 10% AHA 1 oz/ 30 mL StriVectin Super-C Retinol Brighten & Correct Vitamin C Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Beautiful😊😊
|
Re: Beautiful😊😊
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @didetr @Welcome to BIC! ...read more
@didetr @Welcome to BIC!
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts