Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3075773posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Incredible April Hauls 2024
|
Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you @Loretta55 ! I feel 90% back to “normal” now. I’m trying to get an ENT appointment to find out what’s going on between m ...read more
Thank you @Loretta55 ! I feel 90% back to “normal” now. I’m trying to get an ENT appointment to find out what’s going on between my nasal cavity and throat, because things feel weird back there now and it’s not just the usual post-nasal drip I get after other viral infections. Meanwhile, I’m still hoping you’ll get some relief too.
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Whats everyones fav sol de janeiro scent??
40 is my fav!!
40 is my fav!!
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..
|
Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: I loove the charlotte tilbury setting spray and powder Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray 3.3 oz / 100 ml Charlotte ...read more
I loove the charlotte tilbury setting spray and powder Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray 3.3 oz / 100 ml Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
|
Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @greeneyedgirl107 @Major dept stores price match each other like Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Neimans, etc and if the direct site is ...read more
@greeneyedgirl107 @Major dept stores price match each other like Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Neimans, etc and if the direct site is having a sale. Amazon and Target price match as well.
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @heartsmyface so glad you posted a whole outfit look! You can wear anything! ...read more
@heartsmyface so glad you posted a whole outfit look! You can wear anything!
New Reply in Everything Eyes
Lack of eyeshadow palettes, is it just me?
|
Re: Lack of eyeshadow palettes, is it just me?
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @OCDee74 I feel like there are less eye palettes out than there used to be, but maybe it's just me. ...read more
@OCDee74 I feel like there are less eye palettes out than there used to be, but maybe it's just me.
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The Trader Joe’s Thread
|
Re: The Trader Joe’s Thread
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply:  Yes I have the Trader Joe’s body butter in Candy cane and Brazilian nut body butter. And the candy cane one even has shimmer!
 Yes I have the Trader Joe’s body butter in Candy cane and Brazilian nut body butter. And the candy cane one even has shimmer!
New Reply in Brand Loyal
All Things Dior
|
Re: All Things Dior
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: I looove the dior lip oil Dior Lip Glow Oil ...read more
I looove the dior lip oil Dior Lip Glow Oil
New Reply in Haul Stars
Sephora Savings Event 2024 What didn’t you get?
|
Re: Sephora Savings Event 2024 What didn’t you get?
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: @missjeanie Glad I could help! Seriously, a USD $50 lipstick should come in a much better case. Someone asked me “okay but is th ...read more
@missjeanie Glad I could help! Seriously, a USD $50 lipstick should come in a much better case. Someone asked me “okay but is the case design really that big a deal?” Yes. Yes it is. Or am I the only person who almost always single-hand operates bullet lipsticks? I should be able to uncap, twist up, apply, twist down, and recap a bullet lipstick using just one hand. I can do that even with the unfortunately over-designed Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Fenty Icon The Fill Semi-Matte Refillable Lipstick case, though it took some practice because it’s sometimes hard to pull/nudge the Icon bullet out of the cap (the bullet base is almost too short to get a good enough single-handed grip while also holding the large cap). If a bullet case is worse designed than Fenty’s Icon case and costs more than twice as much as Fenty’s—which is refillable, by the way, and the refill is fully functional without the case—then yeah, that’s a problem. And okay, I’ll stop ranting about the WA lipstick now. 😅
New Reply in Bath & Body
Let's break the tie! 59💜 or 40🌺
|
Re: Let's break the tie! 59💜 or 40🌺
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: I love the fruity sweet 40 scent. It smells so good!!
I love the fruity sweet 40 scent. It smells so good!!
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts