Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3078319posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Incredible April Hauls 2024
|
Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: The essence and masks work so well for my skin @curlychiquita! ...read more
The essence and masks work so well for my skin @curlychiquita!
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Ambassador Curated
Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you @CorgiMommy  They've seriously impressed me. I can be out working, get home 9+ hours later and my blush looks in place ...read more
Thank you @CorgiMommy 💞 They've seriously impressed me. I can be out working, get home 9+ hours later and my blush looks in place and vibrant still. 🪄It's magic! 😀
New Reply in Insiders
Sephora Six - Fast & Furious Edition
|
Re: Sephora Six - Fast & Furious Edition
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Technically there's 7 products here @danielledanielle, so this is more of a Sephora Six (plus 1) - Fast & Furious Edition, from a ...read more
Technically there's 7 products here @danielledanielle, so this is more of a Sephora Six (plus 1) - Fast & Furious Edition, from a "green" makeup capsule earlier this week. 😎 Primer - Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor Mineral SPF 30 Refillable Moisturizer which was part of this year's Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit - the soft, peach tint to this SPF moisturizer adds a nice brightness to my skin 💐 Base - A layer of the Sweed Glass Skin Foundation, followed by a layer of the Sweed mixed with the Isle of Paradise Sunny Serum Instant Face Bronzer 1.01 oz / 30 mL for warmth and extra radiance 🌴 Concealer - HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Hydrating + De-puffing Concealer with Fermented Arnica 11 Light Neutral has been wonderful for helping to reduce the appearance of some PIH (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) dark spots 👁 Eyes - I've repurposed the MERIT Bronze Balm Sheer Sculpting Bronzer Clay as an eyeshadow. This day I wore it as an all over shadow with the darker shade from the Victoria Beckham Beauty Bronzing Brick (No. 2) in the crease and the lighter shade from the duo to set my eyeshadow and entire face. 💋 Lips - MERIT Shade Slick Gelée Sheer Tinted Lip Oil Mapleton adds just the slightest red-brown tint with a sheen to my lips. 🏵 Setting Powder - lighter shade from the Victoria Beckham Beauty Bronzing Brick (No. 2) I forgot to time how long this took and I'd guess it was a smidge longer than 5 minutes - it took some time to conceal the pesky dark spots. The Sweed foundation did a good job, but there was still some time spent with the Haus concealer going over those spots.
New Reply in Everything Eyes
Ambassador Curated
100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
|
Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply:     
    
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Laneige
|
Re: Laneige
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Fruity summery scents are my personal favorite
Fruity summery scents are my personal favorite
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CorgiMommy, thanks so much.  ...read more
@CorgiMommy, thanks so much. 💅
New Reply in K-Beauty
Dehydrated Skin
|
Re: Dehydrated Skin
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: thank you so much!
thank you so much!
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Fragrance Junkie Central
|
Re: Fragrance Junkie Central
RISING STAR III INSIDER
Reply: I'm trying Mugler Alien Hypersense today. I'm loving it! I really wouldn't mind owning this. Really pretty toned down florals in a ...read more
I'm trying Mugler Alien Hypersense today. I'm loving it! I really wouldn't mind owning this. Really pretty toned down florals in a warm, dusky base. Very nice.
New Perfume needed
|
Re: New Perfume needed
RISING STAR III INSIDER
Reply: @raveno93 I am sampling Mugler Alien Hypersense today and I am loving it! Mugler Angel Elixir is super vanilla and sweet and somew ...read more
@raveno93 I am sampling Mugler Alien Hypersense today and I am loving it! Mugler Angel Elixir is super vanilla and sweet and somewhat amber but on me it is noticeable for two hours and becomes a skin scent. Everyone's chemistry is different so you could probably get a sample. Mugler Supra Florale is a sticky (for me) floral that dries down to a musky soft scent. It does last longer on me that Elixir does. All day actually. Also Burberry Goddess is a beautiful three vanilla fragrance. To my nose Coach love is very vanilla, musky with a strawberry kick. So there's a few to try.
Nose blind
|
Re: Nose blind
RISING STAR III INSIDER
Reply: @Freckledgurl Maybe switch them every week between various scent. Save them and rotate them if the plug in allows. ...read more
@Freckledgurl Maybe switch them every week between various scent. Save them and rotate them if the plug in allows.
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts