Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3061226posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
What is your favorite fruit?
|
Re: What is your favorite fruit?
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi have you ever had cherimoya sorbet? It's so good! I haven't had a mangosteen since I was a kid. I can still remember the ta ...read more
@itsfi have you ever had cherimoya sorbet? It's so good! I haven't had a mangosteen since I was a kid. I can still remember the taste and texture, though. It's so unique.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Best Hair Ever
The Dyson Beauty Thread
|
Re: The Dyson Beauty Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Ugh, I can’t keep looking at it, it’s so pretty! @makeitup305 ...read more
Ugh, I can’t keep looking at it, it’s so pretty! @makeitup305
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: And a pop of Peach in the mix @ather!  Love it! 殺 @missjeanie really had a fab idea with pops of colour!  Yours are beautiful, ...read more
And a pop of Peach in the mix @ather! 😉 Love it! 🥰 @missjeanie really had a fab idea with pops of colour! 🙌🏼 Yours are beautiful, and springy too❣️ The Saie bronze nectar sounds gorgeous! I bet it looks stunning paired with Chilly!
New Reply in Nailed It
Ambassador Curated
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply:
New Reply in Insiders
Fragrance free haircare
|
Re: Fragrance free haircare
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: Although I haven't tried them, I know that LOreal has a shampoo and conditioner that have no synthetic fragrance (they do have Ros ...read more
Although I haven't tried them, I know that LOreal has a shampoo and conditioner that have no synthetic fragrance (they do have Rosemary oil, though). SEEN also has a fragrance free line available at Ulta, as do Kristen Ess, and Odele. Unfortunately I don't have personal experience with any of them.
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Product Testing
|
Re: Product Testing
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: It’s because all the reviews are from employees
It’s because all the reviews are from employees
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply:
New Reply in Haul Stars
Sephora Six: Spring Sale 2024 - Splurge or Save Edition
|
Re: Sephora Six: Spring Sale 2024 - Splurge or Save Edition
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: Great choices @curlychiquita. I'd forgotten about the Beautylish event! all the sales are at the same time! My poor wallet lol  ...read more
Great choices @curlychiquita. I'd forgotten about the Beautylish event! all the sales are at the same time! My poor wallet lol 💸
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Ambassador Curated
Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @AlexBT Here are my very late Feb favorites as I had such a crazy time staying on BIC! 藍 So glad it appears to fixed! ☺️(Turns out ...read more
@AlexBT Here are my very late Feb favorites as I had such a crazy time staying on BIC! 🤣 So glad it appears to fixed! ☺️(Turns out this soup was a favorite as well as I made it so many times and the yummy rewards candle was perfect to help mask the scent! Those come in so handy! 😍) innisfree Cherry Blossom Dewy Glow Jelly Moisturizer with Niacinimide 1.69 oz / 50 ml is something I had been very curious about and it’s quite wonderful. Such a perfect consistency but it also really does moisturize. This will probably be so good for warmer months. It smells and feels amazing. Dior Capture Dreamskin 1-Minute Mask 2.5 oz / 75 mL was enabled by @itsfi last year and I just love it. It seems impossible that it can be so effective in a minute but it is! MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Rouge is maybe my favorite cream blush formula of all time. This turns into a perfect pinky red flush that is really flattering and not too bright once it works with skin tones. I also wear the Merit Cheeky and Apres constantly. Saie Mini Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Highlighter Starglow is such a versatile product to mix or use on its own. Love the effortless natural glow it gives and is never sticky. Dior Rouge Dior Refillable Lipstick 964 Ambitious was a favorite in the old formula and this new matte is even better. The perfect bitten berry. I often layer it with Kosas Weightless Lip Color Nourishing Satin Lipstick Star Power or use the Kosas on its own to give the best stain. They both feel so light. Great for little to no makeup days! SpoilerLeft lip- Ambitious, Right lip- Star Power, below both mixed, Merit Rouge, Saie StarglowLeft lip- Ambitious, Right lip- Star Power, below both mixed, Merit Rouge, Saie Starglow
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts