Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3076226posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Incredible April Hauls 2024
|
Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp @itsfi ok we must be shade triplets because I actually checked my T28 and it is melrose in the winter and muholland in th ...read more
@jaaayp @itsfi ok we must be shade triplets because I actually checked my T28 and it is melrose in the winter and muholland in the summer!! I have used the Armani in the past but I’m happy to know my current shade!! That’s amazing! 🤩 omg!!! I think I have…caliray Come Hell or High Water Volumizing & Lengthening Tubing Mascara Set MERIT Clean Lash Lengthening Tubing Mascara Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara Saie Mascara 101 Lengthening and Lifting and I checked and I have 6 brow gels open right now. What’s wrong with me?????
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Best Hair Ever
The Dyson Beauty Thread
|
Re: The Dyson Beauty Thread
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: So soft and pretty @itsfi !!! I think we need a Ceremonia product review from you  is the Dyson helping you add volume around the ...read more
So soft and pretty @itsfi !!! I think we need a Ceremonia product review from you 😂 is the Dyson helping you add volume around the crown of your head/hair?
New Post in Curls & Coils
my stupid curling iron don’t work :(
Tried to curl my hair with my curling iron, my hair can only hold a curl for 1 minute… help!! I swear that my hair was totally cle ...read more
Tried to curl my hair with my curling iron, my hair can only hold a curl for 1 minute… help!! I swear that my hair was totally clean (no product on it) when curling
  • image.jpg
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Ah.. how the grass is always greener @CynthieLu  the tape is good idea.. I think I have one tucked away somewhere that I totally ...read more
Ah.. how the grass is always greener @CynthieLu 😂 the tape is good idea.. I think I have one tucked away somewhere that I totally forgot about (I'm such a lazy make up applier). It looks really good though so maybe I should try a little harder... LOL
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Aw, that's so nice of you @itsfi 殺 honestly, square is not my shape.. 1. My nails break/chips easier in this shape 2. I used to th ...read more
Aw, that's so nice of you @itsfi 🥰 honestly, square is not my shape.. 1. My nails break/chips easier in this shape 2. I used to think it made my hands chunky. I did end up doing a little more educating.. apparently nail shape/shaping is just as important as polish application so I've been spending a little more time on shaping them.. I do notice that sharp square looks a little better on me vs rounded square so that may be why?? I'm always a little envious of your nail shape, short and round! It's always looks so nice, elegant, simple, modern! (Kinda like a model/rockstar!) My nail beds are just too long to pull it off 😒
New Reply in Bath & Body
Sol de Janeiro
|
Re: Sol de Janeiro
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @lyllian45 FRAGRANCE NOTESCheirosa 71 Scent Family ProfileTop: Caramelized Vanilla, Sea SaltMid: Toasted Macadamia Nut, White Cho ...read more
@lyllian45 FRAGRANCE NOTESCheirosa 71 Scent Family ProfileTop: Caramelized Vanilla, Sea SaltMid: Toasted Macadamia Nut, White ChocolateDry: Tonka Bean, Coconut Blossom I mainly smell vanilla, caramel, macadamia nut, and a hint of salt.
New Post in Best Hair Ever
Thin Hair
What is suggested for teenagers with fine/thin hair? Anything to help it thicken?
What is suggested for teenagers with fine/thin hair? Anything to help it thicken?
New Reply in Haul Stars
Bronzing
|
Re: Bronzing
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @PuppyLover12 My favorite is Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator Sunglow ...read more
@PuppyLover12 My favorite is Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator Sunglow
New Reply in Besides Beauty
BIC book club!
|
Re: BIC book club!
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: You're welcome! If you end up reading it, lemme know how you liked them @blackkitty2014 I know everyone's taste in books are diffe ...read more
You're welcome! If you end up reading it, lemme know how you liked them @blackkitty2014 I know everyone's taste in books are different but hopefully you'll enjoy! Don't you love it when the library has all 3?! I was on wait list for all 3 and they all became available on the same day! Hehe 🙃