Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3074251posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @EmmaGrace05091 Wow! Jealous of the length! Great colour! ...read more
@EmmaGrace05091 Wow! Jealous of the length! Great colour!
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Incredible April Hauls 2024
|
Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Cissy63, that aqua liner and lip gloss shade are fabulous!  Bright and vibrant and how great will they be for spring and summer? ...read more
@Cissy63, that aqua liner and lip gloss shade are fabulous! 😍 Bright and vibrant and how great will they be for spring and summer?!!
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I was so busy on the weekend I totally didn’t pick my capsule yesterday. But I did it today! For BIC inspired/sale buys!Rare Beaut ...read more
I was so busy on the weekend I totally didn’t pick my capsule yesterday. But I did it today! For BIC inspired/sale buys!Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Virtue inspired by BIC was a top product in 2023. MERIT Brow 1980 Volumizing Eyebrow Pomade Gel Blonde inspired to try again by @itsfi 😉caliray Come Hell or High Water Volumizing & Lengthening Tubing Mascara Set I can’t remember who told me to try this one but I have seen it all over BIC. MERIT Day Glow Dewy Highlighting Balm Cava MERIT Bronze Balm Sheer Sculpting Bronzer Clay both are things I picked up for the sale! Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation 30 PCH another inspired by @itsfi @and last but not least can’t leave the Rhode peptide treatment in toast literally my GOAT colour. It’s so good! 😊
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Skincare recommendations
|
Re: Skincare recommendations
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: loveee khiels avocado under eye cream. makes it very moisturized
loveee khiels avocado under eye cream. makes it very moisturized
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Charlotte Tillbury dupe
Hey yall I currently use the elf halo glow and it breaks me out. I also heard the charlotte tilbury Hollywood flawless does the sa ...read more
Hey yall I currently use the elf halo glow and it breaks me out. I also heard the charlotte tilbury Hollywood flawless does the same. Do any of you guys have recommendations that give the same effect and coverage but don’t break me out??? Help a girl out please!!! P.S it could be high end or drugs store I’m just desperate atp
New Reply in Complexion Club
You Skincare Routine👇🏼
|
Re: You Skincare Routine👇🏼
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @KileyRhys @You might to check out this existing thread Drop your skin care routine!!! ...read more
@KileyRhys @You might to check out this existing thread Drop your skin care routine!!!
New Reply in Acne-Prone Skin
order cancelled
|
Re: order cancelled
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @emerievh @Looks like your order was canceled because the items you want are out of stock. ...read more
@emerievh @Looks like your order was canceled because the items you want are out of stock.
New Reply in Curls & Coils
Frizzy hair
|
Re: Frizzy hair
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @natsta The Aussie Frizz taming cream worked well for me with preventing frizz, the only down side is it can weigh my hair down si ...read more
@natsta The Aussie Frizz taming cream worked well for me with preventing frizz, the only down side is it can weigh my hair down since it’s so thick. Depending on your hair texture that may or may not be an issue for you. But also the Curlsmith ‘Hold Me Softly’ style balm is another that worked well for me.
New Post in Besides Beauty
Samples missing again
Again my delivery came without the samples and the special offers for a minimal amount of money spent. So i don't get how that wor ...read more
Again my delivery came without the samples and the special offers for a minimal amount of money spent. So i don't get how that works If I spend that amount without my special offer. And I really want it.
New Reply in Haul Stars
Holiday 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?
|
Re: Holiday 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Lots of stuff! I love all of the viral products if they are good.
Lots of stuff! I love all of the viral products if they are good.