Services

From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Too Faced
$26.00
Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Mascara
$26.00
<b>What it is: </b>An intensely black volumizing mascara for the sexiest, most defined lashes possible.<b><br><br>Formulation Type: </b>Volumizing, Curling, Lengthening<br><b><br>Highlighted Ingredients: <br></b>- Film-Forming Polymer: Locks curl in place. <br>- Acacia Senegal Tree Extract: Sets volume. <br>- Collagen: Provides a plumping effect. <br><br><b>Ingredient Callouts:</b> Free of parabens. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. <br><br><b>What Else You Need to Know:</b> This formula thickens, lengthens, and curls after just one coat.<br>Inspired by the curves of a woman’s body, the hourglass-shaped brush was designed with extra stiff bristles to maximize the performance of this carbon black, collagen-fueled formula. <br><br>This product is an <i>Allure </i>Best of Beauty award winner. <br><br><b>Clinical Results:</b> In a consumer study of 30 women after 3 coats of mascara:<br>- 97% said this mascara creates a false lash effect<br>- 100% saw dramatic volume<br>- 100% saw longer lashes
0 topics and 6 replies mentioned Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Mascara in
Latest Topics
No posts to display.
Latest Replies
Top Topics
No posts to display.
My Topics
No posts to display.