Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Wellness Warriors

alcohol free products

I am looking for recommendations for alcohol free products.. all makeup, hair and skin care! any input is greatly appreciated!! Thanks!! 😊

Re: alcohol free products

I highly recommend the Youth To The People Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser. It is so gentle and also leaves my skin feeling balanced and not overly dry. I do cleanse first with a cleansing oil before using this one!

https://www.sephora.com/product/kale-spinach-green-tea-age-prevention-cleanser-P411387?icid2=product...

❤️ Melissa

@santinamariegre I use 4-5 @dermalogica products and they’re alcohol free and have worked wonders on my sensitive acne prone combo skin 🙄 I use the Special Cleansig Gel, Multi-Active Toner, Total Eye Repair, Skin Prep Scrub and Active Moist moisturizer. I ran out and am using a different one now, but I also love the Pre-Cleanse. Another toner I love that is alcohol free is the KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Ultra Facial Toner

i don’t use the oil-free one, but depending on your needs I believe that one is also alcohol free. And as far as I know, First Aid Beauty considers alcohol denat one of their “no-no” ingredients and doesn’t include them in their products.

Hello @santinamariegre, you will be happy to know that Dermalogica does not formulate our products with alcohol, mineral oil, lanolin, artificial fragrances or colours. Our products are now considered paraben-free, cruelty-free and are mostly vegan 😄 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing