Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Wellness Warriors

Supplements to the rescue

I’m not someone who scares easily but I am scared about COVID-19. Not just of getting it but all the shortages (PPE, ventilators, ICU hospital beds, etc). Even deployment of US naval hospital ships will hardly make a dent.  I am sad about the loss the jobs. Sad for healthcare workers and essential personnel on the frontlines who don’t have the option to stay home. I know people have cabin fever but please try hard to be tough and disciplined.  I am actually envious of those who can stay home.  I actually hate using supplements but admittedly some do work for me. I restarted my Moon Juice Superyou stress vitamins (I take these only when the stress starts to get to me and/or affects my mood) and Four Sigmatic line (faves are the cacao, chai latte, and coffee) which work wonders for when my body feels out of whack (I use them for maintenance but vary the usage frequency so I don’t overuse them even though they taste yummy with Oatly milk).  Recently my hair started falling out more again and I restarted my Moon Juice Superhair vitamins which immediately stopped it.  Kind of a bummer to get old and see that my body under stress responds to supplementation 🙄

Re: Supplements to the rescue

@yuline I also take the super you supplements . I don't know if it's a placebo effect but I do feel like they sort of take the edge off in times of high stress .

Re: Supplements to the rescue

It is scary getting old @yuline . I am noticing when I do become ill, it is taking longer to recover. I am just trying to eat healthy and practice proper hygiene. Be careful with the supplements because they threw off my blood chemistry. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing