Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Wellness Warriors
|

Pandemic activities

I’m trying to stay safe, stay well, take care of my family, and work . Sephora has been helpful in keeping me sane. What are you all doing while staying inside.

Re: Pandemic activities

TBH, I wasn't too disappointed when previous lockdown started. I indeed was scared because of the pandemic, but not about the fact I was staying at home. I still worked remotely, and finally got a little bit more time for myself. I read books, watched tons of my favourite TV shows and started practicing yoga. So this was like a little vacation for myself. Have you heard that new lockdown is coming?

BTW, as for the yoga practices. I found a great source for beginners as well as for those who are familiar with yoga. It is . There are many guidelines you'll love. 

I do yoga and work out at home almost every day, read books in my spare time. Also, I watch movies and tv shows since I bought Firestick.  I've just finished watching Behind her eyes - 9/10, highly recommend watching it.

I'm a day program teacher so I have WFH which is great.  I get paid for more hours than I actually work!

Other than that, I've been able to try so many new things I never get to do!  I have done cooking and baking, embroidery and cross stitching, yoga, photography, and of course, Hulu/Netflix.  I also started taking online makeup classes on Udemy and I am re- learning how to use Photoshop and Illustrator.

@Alex829 I've always loved yoga but wasn't as committed as I could have been.  Being indoors the last several months have done wonders for my yoga practice.  Its kept me centered and I am able to do poses now that I had been struggling with for years,  

Hey Alex829

Staying Safe and Healthy. 

Thinking Positive and doing a lot of Reflecting. 

Self Care and Re-Inventing

Be Strong have Faith this to Shall pass. 

Stay Safe and Be Well. Blessings

@Alex829  Here's a thread you may want to check out regarding how others are handling that current crisis: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/Health-and-Sanity-Check-Ins/td-p/5231651

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing