Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Wellness Warriors
|

Natural / Clean Beauty Products for Cancer Patients?

Hello,

One of my absolute dearest friends (she is like a sister to me) was just diagnosed with breast cancer. I’ve decided to put together some kind of care package for her, because right now it’s just the first thing I can think to do. 

I took her for a super fancy spa day about 2 weeks ago, the week before she was having biopsies done, to help her relax and so we could spend some time together. She mentioned that she really didn’t have any kind of skincare regime and had concerns about her hair being super dry. She has always approached her life holistically, and since finding beginning this journey a month ago, has pursued that even more heavily by switching to a plant based diet.

Things I’m thinking so far:

- She just switched to a natural deodorant and picked up a second option at the spa. I want to include a Native deodorant in case she isn’t liking either of those options

- I picked up the Lord Jones CBD cream in the Rouge sale and think she might like this too? Does anyone have experience with the oil, or even an alternative they might suggest?

- some kind of candle or aromatherapy to help ease tension. 

- This is a maybe, I’m not sure if this would be ok, but I have found the Oribe Signature Moisture Masque to be a miracle worker for my hair and thought immediately when she mentioned her hair dryness she might appreciate it. 

But truly, I’m open to any and all recommendations. Obviously, it’s going to take a lot more than some sort of care package to get through this, but I’m just trying to help her feel better right now and in the coming weeks. 

Thanks!

Re: Natural / Clean Beauty Products for Cancer Patients?

For candles try Lafco meditation room--it is divine. Simpatico has a great lavender candle. For oils i love josie maran argan oil--it comes in light and regular. You can also use in hair. I would stay away from products with too many essential oils. I am so sorry to hear about your friend and will be praying for her!!! Please keep us posted. @Libellules 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing