Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Wellness Warriors
|

Moon Juice v Hum

Hi everyone! I’m a very anxious person and lately my job has been getting more stressful, so on a bit of a whim, I bought Moon JuiceSuper You. I have loved it so far, but it is a bit pricey at $50/bottle. I saw that Hum Nutrition’s Big Chill uses at least one of the same ingredients, but at half the price of MJ. Anyone tied both or switched from one to the other? Looking for reasons that either MJ is worth the extra $25 or Hum is just as good for less. Thank you in advance! Xx

Re: Moon Juice v Hum

@heardfromabird   I haven't tried either of these supplements, but I've done a lot of research on herbs and supplements for my own purposes.

I love HUM's products.  I looked at the back label of the Big Chill supplement, and  rhodiola is the only ingredient in those capsules.  If you wanted to use rhodiola strictly by itself, you can find that supplement way cheaper from other companies.  Your local vitamin store probably has it.  It's definitely available online.

SuperYou has the same strength of rhodiola extract as Big Chill, plus other ingredients.  Ashwagandha and amla berry, which the SuperYou contains, are reported to have a lot of good benefits, including reducing inflammation which is the body's reaction to stress, illness, injury, and other causes.

You're getting a lot more bang for your buck with the SuperYou.

If you wanted to, you might be able to find all of the specific supplements by themselves and save some money by buying them separately.  But it is easier to take them in a combined prepared product.

Magnesium is recommended to help induce calmness, particularly if taken before sleep. 

Re: Moon Juice v Hum

So glad you are loving HUM! ❤️

RE: Re: Moon Juice v Hum

Thank you for your thoughtful and thorough answer! 💛

Re: RE: Re: Moon Juice v Hum

@heardfromabird  You're very welcome!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing