cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Wellness Warriors

Matcha Lovers!

What is your favorite brand of matcha?

RE: Matcha Lovers!

Omg this is such a needed question that you for asking it !

Re: Matcha Lovers!

Origins used to sell a great match several years ago.  I truly loved it.  Origins is so underrated. I'm looking for a quality matcha, so thanks for starting this thread.  

RE: Matcha Lovers!

Make sure you get ceremonial grade! it's a bit more pricey, but the flavor is SO much better.

@AvitaG ITO EN, Jade Leaf and the Republic of Tea

Matcha Lovers!

Hi AvitaG, I buy the Republic of Tea's bulk bag of matcha powder. It's one pound, $80. It last several months. I've been drinking it for years.
Anonymous Insider

I enjoy sunfood brand from the GNC (General Nutrition Center), however i welcom anything from Japan. That is where this stuff is made, a friend of Dr. OZ could tell you her name is Candice Kumai, author of Kintsugi wellness. A guide on health and beauty i just love matcha and her traditional Japanese ways. 

Anonymous Insider

I ones tried matcha and for a long time have thought that matcha is disgusting but when I decreased amount of sugar in my drinks and food I tried it again and was surprised, how fine it could be! Magical brew.

Aiya Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha. My friend who owns a tea shop gets a radioactivity report with her imported teas from Japan and Aiya has no radioactive contamination. It comes from the most southwest region of Japan.

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing