Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Wellness Warriors
|

Love yourself

What is the one physical feature that you love and adore bout yourself? Go ahead and toot your own horn ❤

Re: Love yourself

Hi @chantiy,

I AM ALL ABOUT THIS! It is so great to see you all loving yourselves! 

I love my little freckles on my face. Most people don't notice them, but I love them especially because they are primarily under one of my eyes! 

I also can't wait to get back to loving on my natural curly hair! I am wearing extensions right now, but I have seen some awesome hair styles I cannot wait to try and rock!

Best Wishes,

Janean

I love that one of your favorite things is something no o...

I love that one of your favorite things is something no one notices! That tells me you truly love it and you, and don't need validation from others. 💗 I also have a Cindy Crawford mole that I LOVE and no one else seems to notice. 😆

What a lovely thread @chantiy!

I love the colour of my eyes. Sometimes they look very blue, other times they look green. Not sure why, but I'm here for it. 😛

@chantiy I love my smile because it's nice and bright.  Even more so with a great lipstick.  I think it's my best feature.

RE: Love yourself

I love my eyes. Thanks for this thread, it’s such a great idea!

@chantiy I love my lips 

I love my torso, my breasts, and my butt. They’re fantastic.
Anonymous Insider

Love yourself

I love my heart.💖💖💖

What an awesome thread @chantiy! I love my eyes❤️

@chantiy What a great idea! I have to say I like my lashes. I wear false lashes most days but the days I go more natural I am impressed at the length 🙂

Best,
Rebecca 

Anonymous Insider

I love this! I never liked complementing myself because I thought it was selfish but I’ve learned it’s okay to give yourself self love and self care I really love how my eyes are shaped!
Conversation Stats
Photos3
testing