Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Wellness Warriors
|

Love yourself

What is the one physical feature that you love and adore bout yourself? Go ahead and toot your own horn ❤

Love yourself

Aww, this is wonderful! I've always loved my lips. I inherited my mami's thicc Latinx lips and I have always considered them my best facial feature 💚 (even if they did keep me from playing flute in middle school 😅)

Hold on we can add pictures?! Well here's a look when I w...

Hold on we can add pictures?! Well here's a look when I was having a meh skin day but a great makeup day. I was feelin myself so much that my bestie christened this new aesthetic "soft butch" and I'm HERE FOR IT 💚

Love yourself

I love this thread Chantiy! Good idea! I personally love my legs. They're long, muscular and carry me (literally) through every day. 💗

RE: Love yourself

My Carmel coffee brown eyes! I like accentuating them with makeup. My lips are thin so I like to steer as much attention away from them!

Re: Love yourself

I love my eyes the most.  Blue-green, and that works for me!

This is a fun idea for a Thread!

Love yourself

I guess I'd say my smile. 😊 Altho I did have to have braces TWICE! Yikes! And my are still not perfect - it's not all about just teeth! LOL! !

You have a gorgeous smile! I also wore braces (for ten years!). After all that work, I love showing off my smile with a bright red lipstick. <333

Love yourself

The physical feature that I like the most are my eyes and what I like about myself the most is that I'm very artistic. I sing, paint, draw, sculpt and write stories and I'm very good at all of them.

Love yourself

I love my hair🌻and I like giving myself permission to love myself

I used to hate my lips. Once I grew into them I wasn’t ashamed anymore but still didn’t want to bring attention to them by wearing lipstick. I was in my 30s when I first started wearing lipstick. Now I love my lips and regret not wearing lipstick earlier.
Anonymous Insider

This is a nice question chantiy..As I’m aging it has changed lol! Thefirst thing to come to mind is my olive skin tone. 10 yrs ago I would’vesaid my figure.. it gets a little harder to stay fit when you reach your fifties.Your wiser though! He he Yours is the first question I’ve answered on Sephora yay! Lol! Don’t tell me I’m the only one to use the camera load a photo option ... let’s see your beautiful faces!

Re: RE: Love yourself

@Anonymous Your skin is beautiful! 

Great question @chantiy I ❤️ my natural curly hair. Of course it has been a love/hate relationship with it over the years but I have learned to appreciate what I have now and make it work. 

Anonymous Insider

Love yourself

I know that you said only one feature but I would have to say my expressive eyes and my naturally full lips.

My skin tones and my height. 

I used to complain about the different tones on my face, mostly because they made foundation matching so hard. Then I realized I hate how foundation completely obliterates the naturally brighter tone of center of my face, and I like the natural contouring of some of my deeper tones. My skin tones aren’t the problem, foundation is. 😄 So I quit using it. 

At 5’0”, I’m a short girl living in a tall folks’ world. It’s driven some of my creativity and adaptability: I frequently reengineer things, reconfigure spaces, and find new ways to use things that were designed for taller people. I do love my height, even if some people mistreat me because of it. 

Also, I love this thread idea. ❤️

a bit of an odd thing, but I love my brows. I think they're fabulous lol

I have pretty bomb hair if I do say so myself. 

@GG84 I've never seen your hair, but by the advice you give here I am sure you do! You're a hair authority IMO 🙂

Haha @Cyncynn Thanks!! I don’t post photos of myself here because I would get in trouble for posting on here. 

Hair Education is sort of my job so I know a thing or two 😋

I love my smile and eyes 🙂
32 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
testing