Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Wellness Warriors
|

It’s Self-Care Season and We Put WelleCo’s 30 Day Wellness Programme to the Test!

WelleCo Super Elixir Powder and Smoothie.png

This year @AlexBT and I have made it our mission to incorporate more self-care and wellness into our daily routines (we even started a self-care challenge to keep each other accountable!) so you can imagine how excited we were to test out WELLECO - Welle Intentioned 30 Day Programme. The Welle Intentioned 30 Day Programme includes a 10.58 oz Super Elixir Greens Lemon and Ginger powder, a reusable water bottle, a pH tester kit with 100 strips, and a Nourish Recipe Book with recipes on how to use your Super Elixir Greens! The Super Elixir Greens is a daily health supplement powder that uses a combination of more than 40 naturally derived ingredients including wholefoods, herbal extracts, vitamins, minerals, and probiotics. This healthy yet delicious drink is designed to support the appearance of healthy skin, hair, and nails, while enhancing energy, improving PH levels and help support overall gut health.

Alex and I are both super busy people so we were even more thrilled to find out how easy it is to consume WelleCo’s Super Elixir. While you can get creative and/or follow a delicious smoothie recipe from the nourish recipe book, you can also just mix two teaspoons of powder in the bottle and mix with filtered water, coconut water, or your favorite plant based milk!

We have each been taking it every day for about three weeks and are already starting to notice the effects. First off, let's get this out of the way: it genuinely tastes good. We both love the mild lemon-ginger taste and that there is no off-putting after-taste. As far as physical results, Alex felt like the immunity boost was no joke. While everyone around her seemed to be dropping like flies and out of office for days during cold season, she ended up bouncing back with quicker-than-usual recovery speed after suffering only a minor afternoon sneeze attack. For myself, I noticed my PH levels improved, I felt more awake throughout the day and well rested. I also found that by taking it in the morning I ended up making healthier food choices throughout the day and it encouraged me to drink more water as well.

The 30-Day Journey is more than just pH tests and green elixir; it also comes with access to a whole plan of daily activities -- videos of motivational speakers, meditation exercises, recipes -- to get your mind and body right. It's a whole lifestyle!

Has anyone else tried any products by WelleCo, or other ingestible wellness products? Share your experience in this thread!

Re: It’s Self-Care Season and We Put WelleCo’s 30 Day Wellness Programme to the Test!

That photo has me wanting a smoothie bowl!

Re: It’s Self-Care Season and We Put WelleCo’s 30 Day Wellness Programme to the Test!

@StyleLynn Right? @BrendaBT must moonlight as a food stylist when she's not BIC-ing. Did you see the other one she made? 

I wish I had her skills... I ended up just stirring my WelleCo into a glass of water every day -- which was still refreshing, just not as pretty for the 'gram. 😉

@StyleLynn The recipe book in the Welle Intentioned Kit is filled with so many amazing, healthy recipe to incorporate WelleCo products in your day! All very IG worthy!

Hi @BrendaBT and @AlexBT,

This sounds awesome. I am excited to hear what you think after the 30 days!

Best,
Rebecca

@BrendaBT that smoothie bowl has me drooling! I could use a good excuse to make myself a daily superfood smoothie. Can’t wait to hear how you’re feeling after the 30 day challenge!

Will be watching and listening @BrendaBT@AlexBT. This is the year I am promising my skin more vitamins and minerals😊

Sounds pretty neat @BrendaBT . I’m glad both you and @AlexBT  are already noticing positive results.

@fatimamummy Yes, thank you! I'm excited to continue this journey as I know it will take longer than a few weeks but I am very happy I already started noticing the big difference! 🙂 

@BrendaBT  This looks really neat, and I'm so glad you both are experiencing good results. I see that it is supposed to support gut health. Do you notice any improvements in digestion, etc.? I tend to get a lot of stomach pain, and I'm curious if this could help. 

Hi! Yes, The Super Elixir has both pre and probiotics that will support gut health - less bloat, flatter stomach and clear skin!! 

@WelleCo  Sounds great! Those are all things I could benefit from for sure 🙂

@PrettyPaint I used to eat lots and lots of spicy food when I was younger so now my stomach is super sensitive and I have to be careful about what I eat. I did notice a difference after a few weeks of trying it out, my stomach just doesn't feel as bloated and irritated as it normally would but you do have to be consistent and take as recommended to see results! 

@BrendaBT  That's wonderful to hear that your stomach is feeling better. I would basically do anything at this point to get some stomach relief, so I'm definitely thinking of giving it a try. And I'm sure it's much healthier than constantly relying on tums, etc. 🙂

@BrendaBT thank you for the update!! glad to hear it's working well for you both!!

Is this going to be available for Canadian customers @BrendaBT ? Sounds so interesting! 

@keana1 I am not too hopeful. Canadian rules are much stricter about dietary supplements and medical grade stuff. 

Salam @fatimamummy ! Thanks for your reply,  I already know that natural health care products/supplements/vitamins need to be analyzed by Health Canada before being approved for human consumption and need to be given an NPH number before being available for consumers to purchase. Any medication ( OTC or Rx ) need to be given a DIN number by Health Canada. I’ve looked up their website ( Welleco.com ) and they deliver to Canada if you’re interested. ( you might wonder why I knew this, I’ve been a pharmacist since 1997 ) but I’m still glad that you took your time to reply and I really appreciate you for doing so ! 😉💕

@keana1 

Even certain beauty products require a DIN, specifically if they are for hair loss or contain an SPF. Though I am very curious about the PH strips. 

I completely agree with you @GG84 , they have a DIN because they contain 1 or more active ingredients. They’re considered as OTC meds. I’m glad that you’re feeling better! 💕

RE: Re: It’s Self-Care Season and We Put WelleCo’s 30 Day Wellness Programme to the Test!

Yes would love to have access here in Canada!
24 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 106 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos1
  • WelleCo Super Elixir Powder and Smoothie.png
testing