Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Wellness Warriors
|

Re: If you were to go on a trip overnight to what would your makeup must haves be?

@peculiarzmakeup I would pack a bunch of skincare and haircare foils and deluxe samples  for a quick trip.  Makeup would depend on what I was doing but definitely pack a mascara, lipstick and an eyeshadow palette (something on the small size) like Kaja Eye Bento Bouncy Eyeshadow Trio 

Re: If you were to go on a trip overnight to what would your makeup must haves be?

@CorgiMommy
great thinking! Those are amazing products, for some reason samples didn’t cross my mind. Thanks for the tip 😊

@faeriegirl Love the variety I find it so interesting seeing everyone’s personalized go to’s thank you so much for sharing 

@peculiarzmakeup 
PMG lip gloss

Guerlain terracotta bronzer

ND Bronze palette

Chantecaille Emotion blush

BB pink glow

Love the variation of brands I need to try more brands I usually stick to one or two but I’m feeling a need to change that! Thank you for sharing @SportyGirly125 

@peculiarzmakeup @They are my go tos that work for me.  The last couple of years I have gone outside my comfort zone and tried different looks and techniques. 

That definatley inspires me i am fairly new to to makeup but i think trying a variety would be really fun and if something doesn’t work for me thats ok too we all are unique or what works thanks so much for the encouragement! @SportyGirly125 

@peculiarzmakeup @I also am certified in bridal, advant garde, and makeup artistry so I think it helps inspire me. 

You got this. Sometimes we just need encouragement and some practice. It’s only makeup. We can always take it off and start over again. 

That’s truly incredible and so neat. Thanks! That’s such a good point 😊

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing