Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Wellness Warriors
|

INTERESTING ESSENTIAL OIL USES

Does anyone use their essential oils for anything interesting? I diffuse mine, make personal blends into roller balls, and I make organic lip balms with them! How do you use your essential oils?

RE: INTERESTING ESSENTIAL OIL USES

using camomile and geranium with a little water and base oil for spot treatments. adding whatever sent you like with veg glycerine & vodka you can make a air freshener. and my last is adding them to dryer sheets for linens or blankets

For making insect repellent, to help disinfect laundry and dishes (in the washing machine and dishwasher, with detergents), adding to skincare routines, definitely for diffusing too

Re: INTERESTING ESSENTIAL OIL USES

I've tried putting some on like perfume, and before perfume also - it gives it a neat twist and makes it last longer. I also like adding tea tree oil to my baking soda 'shampoo'. and I've been wanting to make a lip balm w/my cinnamon oil.

RE: Re: INTERESTING ESSENTIAL OIL USES

I’ve used some as perfume well and i loved it. It felt very natural and i could smell the aroma all day

Re: INTERESTING ESSENTIAL OIL USES

@amanda0000diffusing for sure! I also add them to bath salts and bath stuff in general ❤️

RE: Re: INTERESTING ESSENTIAL OIL USES

A few drops of lavender are great in a bath!!!
Anonymous Insider

My mom uses hers to make remedies and in teas and drinks and she used one in the popcorn she made and it was delicious!

That sounds so cool!!!
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing