Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Wellness Warriors
|

How to love yourself?

About loving yourself, positivity and happy life.

Re: How to love yourself?

Take care of yourself. Brush your teeth, wash your face, eat nutritious food, get a hobby or two and stick to it, say nice things about photos of yourself, help others, ask for help, connect people who have things in common for you and are kind. Repeat. It’s about how you treat yourself. Be nice  to yourself. Do things that are good for your body and mental health.

It will make it easier to love yourself if you understand you are a work of progress all of your life, but it is on you to move forward and make progress each day, even if it is a little thing at a time. 

I agree with OtterViking. You gotta get people around you who are good to you and for you. You gotta know you are worth it and treat yourself right.

RE: How to love yourself?

I think knowing you are a work in progress helps alot. Also, i think nowadays its so easy to get carried away and compare yourself and your life to others’ when in reality you have to remember that everyone has their own journey and path to follow. 🙂
Anonymous Insider

I just posted this on another convos, but I think it'll be useful to!

Learn to treat yourself as your own friend.

When you have negative thoughts about yourself, or if you are beating yourself up about something, think to yourself "would I say this to my friend? Would I treat a friend this way?" Then say to yourself the things you would say to comfort a dear friend if they were upset. Because you have all of the love you need inside you, you just have to practice directing it towards yourself 🙂 ♡ good luck.

Thank you. Best advice ❤️

Anonymous Insider

That's a wise point. I was trying not to shame myself of being me but that was difficult sometimes. In different ways. Sometimes better, sometimes -- worse. But with this basis about a friendly approach it may become much easier to cope with all stresses and doubts. Thank you. Really good point. 

RE: How to love yourself?

I specialize in this subject on social media, I’m an empowerment coach. The day i learned to love myself is the day i got my mental, emotional and physical freedom 💕

Re: RE: How to love yourself?

Interesting. 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing