Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Wellness Warriors
|

๐Ÿ’– Home Spa Day ๐Ÿฆ„ What does your routine look like?

๐Ÿ’–Share your Home Spa Day ๐Ÿ’– What awesome products save you from a hard week? Help you feel like the magnificent creature you are after life goes and happens everyday? ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Let's share what we love. I mean, who doesn't enjoy a good reccomendation ๐Ÿ™ƒor just show off your beautiful routine.  Tips and Spa secrets welcome!

I would love โค๏ธ to see everyone's spa day at home routine, I have a collection of skin care treats that just fit a mood or a skin care need at the time, so my routine changes **often**. It can be big or small depending on the time I have available. I wish we always had the time for a big routine ๐Ÿ˜… right?

Today's Spa Day was short and sweet but I tried to make the most of it with;

Spoiler
 20221030_100759_mh1667139077092.jpg

โ€ƒ
Today I didn't have alot of time,  I worked an extra shift so I have just one short and sweet day off,  I really wanted a little me time ๐Ÿ™‚ 
So it was a quick warm soak in the tub  with my favorite music,  a sweet smelling honey mask (yummm)  and 2 eye Jelly's. The whole thing was just 20 minutes but it was heavenly ๐Ÿ˜‹ 
๐Ÿ› 
Kiddos were occupied and mom got her time to her self.  Win!

My skin feels very soothed. That mask is really simple but it had Collagen and Alatonin, both ingredients my face enjoys.  It was seasonal, so I think I might be out of luck on it until next year possibly. The eye jelly's boast Collagen as well ๐Ÿฅฐ 

All and all I'm proud of this quick little pick me up

Happy Relaxing!

๐Ÿฅ‚ 

Re: ๐Ÿ’– Home Spa Day ๐Ÿฆ„ What does your routine look like?

Today's Spa Day feels like it was loooooong overdue. What a week! Illness passed through and thank goodness she's out of here! *waves goodbye and shuts the door* 

๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงผ 

20221204_100347_mh1670172205012.jpg

For today I used some skin treats,  like a Beach Day bath bomb โ›ฑ๏ธ and a new to me mask by Innisfree boasting 5 beautiful benefits to the skin ๐Ÿ’– both of these smelled like relaxation and serenity โœจ๏ธ I pulled out a blanket towel. I think an oversized fluffy towel is a perfect touch to any at home Spa experience ๐Ÿ˜Š And a headband to keep my hair out of my face ๐Ÿ™ƒ 

I had 2 mini candles to add ambience to the whole experience. Suggesting candles was very appreciated @danielledanielle  and @eshoe , thank you. They do add something special ๐Ÿ’›

I followed this up with some treats for the tresses;

20221204_100754_mh1670172157146.jpg

JVN Complete Blowout Styling Milk 3 oz / 90 mL 

Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment Hair Oil  These beauties were a part of this year's Holiday Gratis *thank you soooo much @TeamBIC * and I've been really enjoying putting them to the test, my hair has been so soft and manageable recently ๐Ÿ˜„โค Thank you!

My Bliss silk scruchie ๐ŸŒธ is a hair friendly way to tie my hair up and out of the way until I want to work with it.  

Today's Spa Day was sooo nice, I hope everyone gets some relaxing in.  It's a busy season and it's so easy to forget to stop for a bit self care ๐Ÿ’• 

Excellent masking choice. @CynthieLu! You stumbled across a lovely one ๐Ÿ’– Layering  candles was another fabulous choice; sounds like an absolutely perfect way to spend the day!

That mask was very nice ๐Ÿ‘Œ @eshoe I have never used anything by Innisfree before but I love kbeauty brands, and I think I will definitely be more likely to branch out to it now ๐Ÿ˜€ 

Thank you! When I make the time for little home spa moments, it's always worth it

Good way to make use of the gratis @CynthieLu !

Thank you @danielledanielle my hair wanted to be spoiled too ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿ˜‰

What a fabulous idea for a thread, @CynthieLu! like @danielledanielle, I have not had one in quite awhile, but second the candle idea. I have a favorite that is just for the time spent having a quiet soak, and just lighting it gives me a sense of โ€˜ahhhhhhhh.โ€™ I used my F&F code (thank you @CookieGirl1!) to pick up two of the VOLUSPA Blackberry Rose Oud Candle 18 oz/ 510 g for this very purpose. 

I try to incorporate masks I donโ€™t use on a daily basis, like a foot mask (currently waiting for SEPHORA COLLECTION Coconut Holiday Foot Mask to arrive) and nail masks (Bling Pop has one that has mini masks for each finger, adorable and also highly impractical ๐Ÿ˜†). An undereye wash-off mask is an extra-special treat here, too. 

Thank you for this reminder to take the time for a little extra skin care!!

i love Sephora Foot masks.  In the winter my feet are so dry and these masks really help soften them

I love this @eshoe 

Scented candles give you time the best moods. I agree, Voluspa has great one I like, its Bergamot *sigh* so lovely! I save it for special pick me ups too. ๐Ÿ˜

I've never heard of or seen a special wash off under eye mask, that would be such a treat! Definitely put a self care spa day into next level excellence ๐Ÿคฉ

Ahhh yes individual finger masks, unnecessary but wouldn't that be fun to try ๐Ÿ˜

i love that candle too

Those replica candles are good @danielledanielle I went in store and investigated a few of them. I think it was Spring Day? It was so sweet and fresh smelling ๐Ÿคฉ

I love that would you do candles for your spa time. It's mood creating and relaxing ๐Ÿ’› I think next time I will take the time to include one, it's been along time since I would have lit candles in the bath.  It's sooo nice to do!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 94 replies
  • 230 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
Photos28
  • 20221030_100759_mh1667139077092.jpg
  • 20221204_100347_mh1670172205012.jpg
  • 20221204_100754_mh1670172157146.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230203160723688.jpg
  • MTXX_MR20230204100005779.jpg
  • MTXX_MH20230210_092844680.jpg