Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Wellness Warriors

Help ):

I eat pretty healthy and exercise about three times a week but I somehow cannot get rid of my gut. Is there a supplement out there that helps with that?

Re: Help ):

I found intermittent fasting worked brilliantly to give me a flat stomach. I would imagine the results vary widely from person to person but it would be worth a shot. It is an easy regime to follow once you have accepted the feeling hungry (for several hours, not all day) aspect and most definitely pays off very quickly. Im not aware of any supplements that would help though, unless you want to give speed a shot (I jest!).

Help ):

I've been using Hum Flatter Me for a few months and I feel that it has helped with this same issue. According to Hum, enzymes help aid digestion and reduce bloat. I take it first thing every morning. No upset stomach.

@obrienashIt might just be your body type, even when I was skinny/going to the gym all the time I still had a fat pad around my lower tummy area 🤷‍♀️ It's just how/where my body stores fat.  My only other thought is it might be bloating. Eating prebiotic foods and taking a probiotic might help with that, and adding fermented foods like kimchi, yogurt, etc. will also help fuel gut health

@Brutalitops  me too. 😞  I love kombucha though, and recently got into sauerkraut (good non-dairy probiotics).  and there's light lipo, which I've looked into, since it's non-invasive...but it's kinda pricey.

@treestar86  Kombucha is da bomb! And so easy to make!

I haven't looked into lipo but yeah it definitely sucks- especially in today's social-media curated world. I've been doing Kimchi "fried" cauliflower rice with wilted greens for lunches. Super low cal, satisfying, and all-around healthy! (as long as you don't cook the probiotics out 😉)

@Brutalitops  that sounds yummy!  I've never tried kimchi, but I found this line at natural grocer's which I like, called wildbrine.  they have a bunch of different kind's of 'krauts', like beet, apple, etc.  my fave is the herbal one which has a bunch of stuff in it like carrots, caraway, burdock...

I haven't tried making kombucha, but I've wanted to try!  I like water kefir also (not as strong as kombucha).  I accidentally left my most recent bottle in the garage for 2 days - hope it's still good! lol

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing