Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Wellness Warriors
Anonymous Insider

Healthy & Delicious Smoothies

Hello everyone! I’ve been wanting to eat more healthier so I can be more happier and I’ve been looking to get into a new hobby! Any recipes on healthy but also delicious smoothies?

Re: Healthy & Delicious Smoothies

Hungry Girl dot com posted this past Wednesday multiple recipes for smoothies @Anonymous. That website is good for healthy eating ideas.

@Anonymous

• 1/2 banana
  • 1½ C apple slices or grapes
  • 1 orange, peeled and halved
  • ¾ C pineapple
  • 1½ C fresh spinach or 1 C frozen
  • ⅛ tsp lime zest or 1 small lime wedge
  • 1/2 C plain greek yogurt
  • 2 T sugar or sugar substitute

Result: 1 delicious green smoothie!

(Note: if the bananas/pineapples/etc. you're using aren't frozen, you might want to chuck in a handful of ice as well.)

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Healthy & Delicious Smoothies

That sounds so good I can’t wait to try it! Thank you!

my fave is frozen blackberries + any kind of milk.  just enough to blend, so its thick.  could also add strawberries or other berries, banana, yogurt, or even some ice cream (ok, then its not a smoothie, but... 😜 lol).  on that note, I also like smoothie shakes - more indulgent than a smoothie, but healthier than a milkshake. 😄 I like frozen mangoes, some fresh banana, and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. 😛

Anonymous Insider

Thank you! That sounds delicious!

My personal favorite smoothie combo is frozen pineapple, frozen banana, plain Greek yogurt, and kale and/or spinach. Sometimes, I might add some chia seeds, almond butter, or maybe some matcha powder. 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you! I can’t wait to try this!

Hey girl!

I like making my smoothies with a banana, almond milk, almond butter, spinach, vegan protein powder, with a scoop of

HUM NUTRITION - Raw Beauty Skin & Energy Superfood Powder - Mint Chocolateand WELLECO - Mini Caddy Trip

Super Elixir powder.  Makes me full, with the protein, taste amazing, and (I think) is a healthier option 🙂

Such a great addition to a smoothie! ❤️

Anonymous Insider

This is super similar to the smoothie I make every mornin...

This is super similar to the smoothie I make every morning, and I feel so much better since I started! I've never had much of an appetite most mornings, so discovering the perfect smoothie combo was a huge gamechanger. I have more energy during the day, and don't get the heavy feeling I used to get in my belly from breakfast.

Mmm... sounds like such a delicious recipe! Thanks for sharing how you incorporate HUM into your routine!

Anonymous Insider

That sounds so good! Thank you so much!
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing