Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Wellness Warriors

De-stressing for the hardest cases

Hello, all! I wanted to share with you my personal stress and anxiety journey and try to help anyone else who might be experiencing the same thing. My whole adult life I have been struggling with anxiety and stress without really understanding why. A while back, I saw a doctor about my anxiety, insomnia, and worst of all.. migraines. She basically told me I need more sleep, sent me off with a sleeping pill prescription, and that was that. Turns out, sleep was NOT the issue. I more recently have been diagnosed with a hyper active thyroid. That means no quality sleep, lots of stress, weight gain, headaches, and many more symptoms that all loop back to feeling stressed. I DO NOT want to take meds for the rest of my life for anxiety or stress plus the meds I have to take for my thyroid. SOOO..... I decided to take SuperYou by Moon Juice for a spin. O👏🏻M👏🏻G👏🏻 guys, in just one week my stress, sleep, headaches, and overall mood have improved tremendously. Of course, I spoke with my dr before starting the supplements (as should everyone) and she felt it would be worth a shot. I dont know how I lived my life feeling so wound up, in pain, and as tired as I was for so long. I doubt that I will ever be without these sups again. If you struggle with constant stress or lack of sleep try these out (after confirming with Dr) and you will NOT regret it! Has anyone else tried these and loved them?

Re: De-stressing for the hardest cases

I tried this product via moon juice's site directly.  It did not make any noticeable difference for me. That said, everyone is different and what works for others might not for others. I'm glad you saw an impact. I will say that their beauty dust product is amazing for me. Separately, St. Johnswort, Gaba, Ashwaghana, tulsi--these all work for me when I take them. But, for anyone considering, be sure to check with your doctor. Sometimes these types or any supplements can cause interactions for some folks who might be taking other medications or with Kidney issues. As an FYI I do also like the StressCare from Himilaya. I also use breathing techniques and a method that helps me be more present (look at five things, hear five things). Finally, doing some form of cardio helps me. Again, i am so happy you are feeling better!! 

RE: De-stressing for the hardest cases

Just bought today. I struggle with stress, depression and anxiety and I am currently on meds. But if this can create some forward momentum I’ll finally have some hope of creating some organic balance without so much involvement from western medicine. I am interested if this supplement does assist with some stress related cravings. I’ll report back, but your post gives me hope!
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing