Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Wellness Warriors
|

Care

Is anyone else having trouble finding the motivation for self care whether it’s for hair care skin care make up 

#

Re: Care

This Ramadan, it has been challenging for me to focus on self-care as far as working out. However, I have made up for that by getting back into my skin care routine. During the spring sale, I purchased the Dr. Dennis Gross DRx SpectraLite FaceWare Pro to help reduce my fine lines and mild acne. I can't wait to try it out! 

Re: Care

I've been addressing this whole COVID-19 situation as a chance to press the reset button on everything. Fortunately I'm able to work form home so I've been giving my skin a good break from heavy makeup and my hair a break from heating tools. I'm also trying to stick my routines as much as I can, I know you might be staying at home but at least change in the morning so you feel fresh. With that, you can quickly do your morning skin routine. Also since I'm not seeing people right now I'm more inclined to try a new skincare product because no one will see if it doesn't work out well. Maybe trying some new products will make things fresh again for you. Keep your chin up and treat your body well so you continue to feel well.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing