Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Wellness Warriors
|

Calling all Wellness Warriors

Wellness Warriors Group Image.jpg

Hello health and wellness connoisseurs!

You may have noticed that we added a new group to the Beauty Insider Community called Wellness Warriors. Given Sephora carries some of the biggest wellness brands, including Four Sigmatic, HUM Nutrition, Moon Juice, and Vital Proteins, we thought it was time to create a group devoted to our wellness warriors.

This group is your space to geek out on adaptogens, swap hydration tips, share your go-to supplements for optimal sleep, tackle stress, and so much more. It’s also a space to ask questions and get advice from wellness lovers in the community.

Raise your hand if you’re a wellness enthusiast! What’s the best wellness tip you’ve ever given or received?

Re: Calling all Wellness Warriors

Love the group idea, and glad to join! I look forward to hearing what everyone can share  about wellness, especially as it relates to self-care!

I'm all about hydration - internal and external, and that's the biggest thing I stress in my household. I love a good infused water and avocado-coconut oil hand mask on any day! 

RE: Calling all Wellness Warriors

Just wanted to say hi!! I’m a fellow wellness warrior!

I love this! I'm currently stuck in a mental health rut and in the process of going vegan so I feel like I spend all of my time looking up recipes and vitamins. The biggest rule I've found that helps is drinking at least 16 oz of water to every 8 oz of coffee. I work for starbucks so I naturally drink far too much coffee. I try to drink at least twice as much water to make sure I'm extra hydrated, being on your toes all day and talking can really dry a girl out. b13 supplements. huge mood booster.

I am all about joining wellness group and looking forward to all the tips and tricks my fellow community embers have to share. Only thing is living in Canada among all the listed brands only 4 moon juice products are available on Canadian site. I understand it is probably due to Canadian regulations but I would love any and all recommendations on wellness supplements specifically something like HUM NUTRITION - Beauty zzZz Sleep Support Supplement that could be easily available in Canada.

@fatimamummy I use the hum nutrition beauty zzz every night and I love it. I’ve always had so much trouble falling asleep. This has helped so much. I fall asleep so much faster. I am on my 3rd bottle.

I love this, joining! 😍 

My best wellness tip is fo get minimum of 7 hours of sleep each night. This isn't always acheiveable, but I love this target and always feel much better when  I can acheive it. 💤💤

@bakeamuffin at around what time do you sleep and awake? What do u do to help shut down and fall asleep? 

@loveyall I have 3 kids and they make me perpetually tired, I pass out when my head hits the pillow 🙈

In the past I've found that diffusing essential oils like lavender, cedarwood, or vetiver can help prep the room for a good nights sleep. 

I try to be sleeping by 11pm and I wake up at 6am most days. I try really hard to go bed before 11 but it's not always feasible 🙂 

RE: Calling all Wellness Warriors

Love it! I’ve had a subscription to HUM nutrition for well over a year. I constantly change my items to try different supplements and have loved all of them!

yay really excited to see this group! I've been really interested in seeing so many new ingest-able beauty products sephora sells! I just ordered the Hum collagen supplements I am excited to try them!

Okay, im in! 💕💕💕

Headed over to join the new group, 💗 the idea @TeamBIC! My best tip given and received is a ho-hum “stay hydrated!” It might be boring but it keeps me going. Looking forward to everyone’s input!

@TeamBIC great idea to form this group!  I think that we're all becoming more and more aware of the concept of how beauty and wellness really go hand in hand and it's definitely becoming more of a trend.

Looking out for some wellness tips ❤

I’m really excited about this group! Yay!

This is a great idea, @TeamBIC! I definitely will join this group!

What a great idea for a group!

This is super exciting. I'm a bit fan of Hum products and use them religiously, but even then I'm still looking for new wellness products to use on the daily. Especially ones that will help me with stress and the havoc it can do on my skin and energy.

18 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Wellness Warriors Group Image.jpg
testing