Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

need a good caramel scent

what’s the best sweet caramel/spicy scent that i should invest in?

RE: need a good caramel scent

Pinrose Secret Genius is caramel, chocolate, vanilla, and sandalwood. The opening of this fragrance screams vanilla and is very gourmand (which I personally love). The dry down is equally beautiful and transforms to a creamy sandalwood and cedar. The scent reminds me of Tokyomilk Dark Tainted Love. The gourmand aspects of this scent are not overwhelming, and on me this fragrance sits very close to the skin. You will not be offensive to anyone when walking into a room. Vanilla lovers try this one for sure!! Commodity Gold is also phenomenal. This scent is decadent, sultry, and sophisticated. Amber, vanilla, with a slight note of incense. This scent sits close to my skin and is long lasting!!
Anonymous Insider

Jo Malone Vetyver Replica Maison Margiela Lazy Sunday or Funfair Evening Jimmy Choo Prada Candy

need a good caramel scent

Nirvana Bourbon is amazing! I also like Prada Candy.
Anonymous Insider

Re: need a good caramel scent

I love Prada Candy, So Much!!  I cannot wait to Try the Nirvana Bourbon, ASAP!!  It sounds amazing!  I know I will fall in mice with it!!  

You might be into Elizabeth & James Bourbon Nirvana.

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: need a good caramel scent

I am guessing that this is what they are talking about above this post! & my post?  I’m sure if is...  I have to say, this is a beautiful bottle and very unique. Looks like a perfect bottle for a perfume named Nirvana Bourbon!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
testing