cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|
Anonymous Insider

love a little spice

what would you consider a quality spicy scent that last for a good amount is the day? I love cozy smells. also open to what you think about men's cologne always looking for my fiance. obsession is a good one I found for him.

Re: love a little spice

@ReecesreeceJudith Lieber 'Night' - it smells great, a bit cinnamon-y, and is only about $20!  It's kind of in the same vein as Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum 1 oz/ 30 mL - which I also love, though I didn't at first bc it seemed a bit simple and not very long lasting, BUT I think the 5 oz. size is a great deal. 

Another one that is supposedly warm & spicy is Commodity 'Wool' (now out of business, but can find some on ebay sometimes), though I think it smells more like a cologne, at least at first.  But since you mentioned that you are looking for one also, maybe it would work?  Velvet is my fave by commodity, it's kind of warm also, but a little smoky and rough too. 🙂

@Reecesreece 

ive been getting into warm spicy gourmand scents lately (up till now I was strictly a fruity floral kinda gal), and I have been really into the ATELIER COLOGNE - Vanille Insensée Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume its a spicy and complex vanilla that’s really cozy! I also really love the Dolce&Gabbana The Only One Eau de Parfum 1.6 oz/ 50 mL GUERLAIN Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mLand ELIZABETH AND JAMES - Nirvana Amethyst(it’s not as spicy but definitely cozy). People seem to love the Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' By the Fireplace 3.4 oz/ 100 mLbut I find it to be TOO realistic if that makes sense haha, really will smell like you’ve been sitting in front ofa fireplace for hours !

@ciannioh, I LOVE mon guerlain, and vanilla insensee (though I wouldn't really call that warm and spicy, to me it's more cool and smoky)

@Reecesreece I absolutely LOVE PHLUR - Moab Eau de Parfum- it is the perfect warm spicy scent to me. I know if you go through their website (how I first found them) you can order a customized 3-scent sample kit that comes in a lovely package with info about the scent and your name handwritten on it. The price of the sample kit can be used toward a full bottle if you end up liking anything enough to purchase

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing