Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Travel fragrances

I'm just curious if anybody else doesn't like full size bottles of fragrance? I love getting the little travel spray or rollerballs! You can have so many more fragrances to play with! I wish some of the more high end scents *cough* Tom Ford *cough* did more travel sizes.

I like smaller sprays but don't like rollerballs after I...

I like smaller sprays but don't like rollerballs after I had a nasty experience with a nest fragrance...it grew some kind of mold after i had used it only a couple of times. luckily Sephora takes back products that don't work out!

Re: Travel fragrances

I am all for travel size! They're cheaper than a full size and that's a big plus when I'm still paying off student loans. They're great to explore new scents. So, if you don't like it, you didn't by a big bottle of it. They help me discover what I like and let me try new scents. 

All my little perfumes live in a drawer together that I open every morning to pick from.

You could always try ebay for decants or atomizers for a smaller quantity or luckyscent offers a lot of high ends in sample sizes, like the tom ford private blends. 

I always get uneasy on EBay but it's worth a shot! Thanks for the tip ☺️

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing