Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Tocca?

There are some perfumes that sound lovely, has anyone tried them out?

Re: Tocca?

Honestly, Florence is my favorite, but that's because I'm very partial to Jasmine and Gardenia type fragrances. 

I think it really depends on what sort of perfume you like. They have a range of florals and some that are very fruity!

My favorite is Cleopatra.

Tocca?

I've loved Stella (juicy citrus) for a long time. I think Florence is a heady gardenia (?).

@elisssabeth wrote:
I think Florence is a heady gardenia (?).

That sounds right to me. I have the Florence "hair fragrance," and I haven't worn it once without receiving a compliment! I prefer musks to florals, but this is one intoxicating floral.

Editing to add: @Annnj is right, it's more of a "fresh" than a floral. It smells really clean and could probably layer very nicely.

Cleopatra, Stella, Florence, and Gulietta are all top-sel...

Cleopatra, Stella, Florence, and Gulietta are all top-sellers of the brand. Cleopatra being the most "spicy" of them all, but is still very light. Stella is naturally more citrus, having a top note of blood-orange in it. Florence would be the most difficult to describe, being the most unique out of the bunch. Earthy comes to mind but I think it belongs in the Fresh scent family. Lastly, Gulietta is the most fruity, it has a top note of apple, which is usually the first thing I smell in anything composed of apple. IT is very feminine and almost everyone loves it at first smell. I hope this helps. Good luck. ☆

I got the travel set and it's great for you to try out. I've been wearing them for years. I wore Grace on my wedding day. Cleopatra is nice . Juilieta a bit strong , but good when your working out 

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing